OK MAJOR FCKIN PROBLEM

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:59 am

OK this is pissin me off I get home from school and my moms liks fix the comp damitt!!!, im like erg wtf u do now, A problem that iv fixed countless times, the whole screen on left side of windows boxes r curved, i cant see start button and so on. this the first time it's happined in months, I fixed it with changing pixels at least im pretty sure that what i did, but now thats not workin it still is curved and its pissin me off I can barly see what im writing. What should i try now, oh ya the moniter button doesnt work to make the settings come up.
think you have it the best in america why don't you take a good look you rich brainwashed fool!
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
ArcAngel
level1
level1
Location: are we actually anywhere or is where we're at just a dream or is the dream we're dreaming a dream at

Postby ArcAngel » Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:24 am

isnt that like your monitor settings try adjusting the curviture of the monitor. your going to have to get the button working they sometimes have reset buttons so give that a go but otherwise plug in a new monitor. :cool:

(Edited by ArcAngel at 4:25 am on Oct. 26, 2002)
Is this the real world, or are you dreaming?                                           MSN me at arcangeljaguar@hotmail.com
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:36 am

I would try degaussing your monitor.  An easy way to do this is turn it off and then back on again. :)  
ArcAngel
level1
level1
Location: are we actually anywhere or is where we're at just a dream or is the dream we're dreaming a dream at

Postby ArcAngel » Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:50 am

That should of been the first thing he did anyway complete shutdown switchoff at the mains then load up safe mode if posible.
Is this the real world, or are you dreaming?                                           MSN me at arcangeljaguar@hotmail.com
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:33 am

first thing i did was say god damit lol,  then i shut down then f8 then ajusted pixles it changed some what but still was horrible
think you have it the best in america why don't you take a good look you rich brainwashed fool!
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:34 am

i messed around with it and i got the settings to work, the button woohoo.
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
Talesin
level4
level4

Postby Talesin » Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:36 pm

Try the 'pincushion' control, if turning it off and back on doesn't work. Similarly, the 'trapezoid' control can help if it's only curved on one side. Hardware problem, man. If not... well, update your video card drivers, or try swapping in another vid card to test. Or just connect another monitor to test. :b
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:48 pm

i alreeady got it workin with what u said.
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
lord_nikon09
level1
level1

Postby lord_nikon09 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:04 am

Please refrain from using profanity on later posts.

Thank you. :)

Return to “General”