PIM IS DOOD

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Qazziy
level1
level1

Postby Qazziy » Mon May 06, 2002 8:06 pm

PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD PIM IS DOOD
Punisher Bass
level5
level5

Postby Punisher Bass » Mon May 06, 2002 8:10 pm

Chris, will you please ban this idiot before he hurts himself? He has done nothing but make stupid and pointless posts since he got here.
There is no patch for human stupidity.
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Mon May 06, 2002 8:12 pm

Yeah, he is a complete fuckup, get rid of him now!

Let's start the "Quazziy Out" campaign today!
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
MarcusHess2
level5
level5

Postby MarcusHess2 » Mon May 06, 2002 8:13 pm

Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out! Qazziy Out!
Yaaaayyyyyy Ban Qazziy!
All of these sigs have been created in part by me! yay!
TheDuke
level3
level3

Postby TheDuke » Mon May 06, 2002 8:23 pm

Quick! Toss me my Karbiner!
Please ban this Qazziy troll!
Qazziy
level1
level1

Postby Qazziy » Mon May 06, 2002 8:53 pm

oh fuck you all. I just wanted to say that Pim dead is he is assasind
cops2k1
level1
level1

Postby cops2k1 » Tue May 07, 2002 8:12 am

Prof. Pim is dead, yes. not dood. he was assasinated not assasind. but anyway, who cares, this forum is for discussing uplink, is it not?

chris, be done with this foul creature. the good people of this forum have no use for this cretin. BAN HIM - FOR GOOD
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of TUBULAR BELLS......."Mike Oldfield, Tubular Bells 3 (1998) - Far Above The C
cyberstefan
level1
level1

Postby cyberstefan » Tue May 07, 2002 11:06 am

dood = dutch for dead :p
for the ones who understand dutch:
ik hoop dat als die lul die hem heeft vermoord uit de bak komt dat iemand HEM opwacht en vermoord
----------------------------------------
message me and i wil say it in english :P

(Edited by cyberstefan at 11:08 am on May 7, 2002)
visit the first dutch Uplink Fansite!
http://home.planet.nl/~ittycoon/uplink.htm
cyberstefan
level1
level1

Postby cyberstefan » Tue May 07, 2002 11:11 am

Quote: from cops2k1 on 8:12 am on May 7, 2002[br] but anyway, who cares, this forum is for discussing uplink, is it not?
i care cps2k1, (i wanted to vote for him at the elictions :() you dont care because you dont live right here in Holland, and eh, this is the GENRAL board. the pop tart discussions and the "attacking pinguins" are not about uplink
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Tue May 07, 2002 11:20 am

Now before you flame me, I know nothing of Dutch politics, but he is portrayed as a right wing extremist in Britain, in much the same way as le Pen, the French politician the whole world was campaigning against last week. If this is true, then he is virtually a Fascist, and that is hardly the sort of leader we want to see in a major European country. And there would have been a better way for Quazziy to make the post.
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
cyberstefan
level1
level1

Postby cyberstefan » Tue May 07, 2002 1:22 pm

èrm, he is not "right wing extremist" as you call him and he is not "much the same as Le pen"
and you are right quazziy could make a erm..."better" post
as i would say in dutch:
niemand LUISTERD naar wat ie zecht,elke lul die hem een "rechtse EXTREMIST" noemt moet eens goed luisteren naar wat ie zei

(Edited by cyberstefan at 1:25 pm on May 7, 2002)
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Tue May 07, 2002 1:35 pm

In which case I aplogise. However the British Press have branded him "a contreversial right-wing extremist", which is where I got my information wrong. I didn't say he was an extremist, just that he was portrayed as one in Britain.

And Quazziy should still be banned for all his posts before this one.
ME!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
cyberstefan
level1
level1

Postby cyberstefan » Tue May 07, 2002 5:31 pm

yeah almost every post of him sux
cops2k1
level1
level1

Postby cops2k1 » Tue May 07, 2002 8:37 pm

[/quote]i care cps2k1, (i wanted to vote for him at the elictions :() you dont care because you dont live right here in Holland, and eh, this is the GENRAL board. the pop tart discussions and the "attacking pinguins" are not about uplink
[/quote]

sorry, what i mean is, this is not the place to be discussing this kind of thing. certainly, on the political scene it is very important, but these are the uplink forums, not the right place to be talking about assasinated politicians........ sorry if my point was not clear

dood may well be dead in dutch, but i believe the langauge of these forums to be english..... not another langauge or a hybrid, just plain old english...... it does annoy me when people put stuff most people are unable to read
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of TUBULAR BELLS......."Mike Oldfield, Tubular Bells 3 (1998) - Far Above The C

Return to “General”