For all "Hotmail hackers"

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:51 am

If I get to know I might... I am not stupid and will not just give my exploits away. I am not sure if I am the first to find this exploit ( I doubt it)... But that does not mean I am going to tell everyone.
Increase the Peace
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:57 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 10:51 am on July 10, 2002[br]If I get to know I might... I am not stupid and will not just give my exploits away. I am not sure if I am the first to find this exploit ( I doubt it)... But that does not mean I am going to tell everyone.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:00 am

Cuz of that I will give you a little hint...Check out who the servers are hosted by and then look at thier site for bugs on their servers...They are running Unix too... Good luck

servers: uswest.battle.net
useast.battle.net
europe.battle.net
asia.battle.net

www.networksolutions.net
Increase the Peace
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:04 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 11:00 am on July 10, 2002[br]Cuz of that I will give you a little hint...Check out who the servers are hosted by and then look at thier site for bugs on their servers...They are running Unix too... Good luck

servers: uswest.battle.net
useast.battle.net
europe.battle.net
asia.battle.net

www.networksolutions.net

Uh, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who owns battle.net. Or a whois.

Shut up and die, please. Stop giving us crap about being the "master hacker." If you can't produce anything substancial, than drop your claims and continue to live life as a normal citizen. You don't see me claiming to be the King of England while on a UK Political board, do you?
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:17 am

I am not a master hacker... I have played the hacking thing of a while. It is alot different then shit like the drug game. Cuz in the drug game I could have killed right now. In this all I can do is sit back. I know it is not that hard to find the host. But it is the very first step to cracking a server... I have spent months on this exploit looking up info on attbi from 10 years back. I found all the glitches that they have had... Everything. This info come in handy. If  you learn some shit you would find this out. I thought you were coming around and were going to be alittle bit more mature. I was wrong. bad on my part. I guess I need to learn that you people think you hack because you play a really realley fake hacking sim. O well... It is my fault... I am sorry I do what I do. Maybe I should play uplink and then without real life hacking I should yell at others!...Yeah... I think that will make them respect me more... Right?!?!?!?!.....HAHA... Really man chill out and learn this one thing...There is always be people better then you. I am not the best at the hacking game. But I am gettign there... 5 years will teach you just the basics... That is all I really know...The basics...Maybe in another 5 years I will be a "Master Hacker"...
Increase the Peace
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:20 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 11:17 am on July 10, 2002[br]I have spent months on this exploit looking up info on attbi from 10 years back.

Okay, hacker sir. Why don't you tell me what kind of exploit it is? Is it a buffer overflow? What exactly is it that you're exploiting? Battle.net's web server? You could be a little more specific, and I could be a little friendlier.
ucla2413
level1
level1

Postby ucla2413 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:55 pm

Mos just might be the most arrogant, babbling idiot I've ever seen on these forums. Really? You've you used linux? holy shit! you have it installed?! oh my god. All hail MOS!! He's the 1337357 HaXOR here! Until you can prove yourself by creating an intelligent post, please leave, do not come back, and/or stop posting. you're the reason these forums are filled with idiocy.
Increase the Peace.
Brighten your day with the Joke Thread.
The only reason you are there is because I am here.
FlamingDemon
level2
level2

Postby FlamingDemon » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:12 pm

God this is the most stupid thread ever, it started off dumb, now it's turned into a huge argument. I thought this forum was supposed to be about Uplink, not hacking and cracking.

Return to “General”