I'm Tired

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Trojan X
level2
level2

Postby Trojan X » Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:43 pm

Raven, what kind of new layout are we talking about? html, flash, what??
oh my got!
betterspud
level0

Postby betterspud » Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:19 pm

Just one day, Ice?
  I've just had a week off work and I've virtually done nothing other than play this game and visit the Forum...
  My girlfriend is REALLY getting sick of Uplink.
  I am so glad she has no idea how to uninstall... and she'll never get the chance to learn now, since I'm permanently occupying the keyboard!
  I have been going to my bed at 5am for the past three days and getting up again by 9am... Who says I'm obsessed?

Back to work tonight... :sad: Somethings gonna have to give...  I'll only have time for either sleep OR Uplink, not both...
                 ...maybe if I only sleep alternate days...
Ich kann nicht glauben, daß Sie störten, die Zeit zu dauern, dieses crap zu übersetzen...,
Gnasher1001
level3
level3

Postby Gnasher1001 » Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:10 pm

Yeah, isn't it good girlfriends generally don't know how to use a PC, I think mine is beginning to hate uplink as I love it so........zzzzzzzz.......10 secs sleep.....that'll do
Ik spreek geen Nederlands
Daedalus0101101
level1
level1

Postby Daedalus0101101 » Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:33 pm

ZZzz

(Edited by Daedalus0101101 at 11:33 am on Mar. 5, 2002)
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
Ravenshadow
level2
level2

Postby Ravenshadow » Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:31 am

Trojan X :

Well, I would like to go with a little Flash, though not too much that it loads really slow... One of the fast loading things that makes little difference between the loading of a normal html site and a site with some flash on it.
Although I would admittidly like to teach myself how to make a page with a framed look, without actually using frames (since people keep complaning about those - and at this time I don't have enough time to make a framed site and a frameless site with the same updates).
~ They can not catch us all ...
Slider
level1
level1

Postby Slider » Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:10 am

i've played street fighter from 8pm to 5.30am and had one hour of sleep, cos there was school the next day, i saw my friends one by one go to sleep and eventually at 5pm my last friend fell asleep, it was so crazy
Lao Tseu once said something like:
IF YOU SEE A GOOD IN EVERY BAD YOU WILL BE A HAPPIER MAN
so take the advice, also do not trust Science, it has stopped human evolution (contreversial)
Ravenshadow
level2
level2

Postby Ravenshadow » Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:49 am

I'm sure that your teachers loved you all for that.
Street Fighter is so old now though *grins* I liked Rage, that was pretty nifty... Although I didn't have the console to play it - played it on a friend's a few times. Hell don't even remember what console it was.

Like Nightstalkers, too. Used to play that at the airport.
~ They can not catch us all ...

Return to “General”