About the Bonus Cd

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

RenTeR
level1
level1

Postby RenTeR » Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:01 pm

I'd just like to know how to exactly inform Introversion that I've managed to get one guy addicted to Uplink (he's buying the game tomorrow ;), and one of my friends got ME addicted. Do I send them a mail with my pay order number and give my referrer's name, and then the guy I referred sends a mail with HIS order number and so forth and so on?

This gets even trickier as both my referrer's and my copies of Uplink (hard to find good word for that ;) were bought by our respective (and respected, naturally) fathers. Thus our names won't be found in any pay receipt.

OK, my actual question is: Can I send Introversion a mail with my pay number (or transaction number or whatever) with the name/adress of my referrer, thus enabling him to get the bonus CD?
"Don't get attached to me.
I find women depressing even under normal circumstances."
 -Nakatsu-sensei.
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:06 pm

When the bonus disk is ready, you send Introversion your world pay number, and the number of the person you got to buy the game. Then they send you a nice shiny bonus cd :)
More details will be availible when the cd is ready i assume.
RenTeR
level1
level1

Postby RenTeR » Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:25 pm

Ah sorry ;) from the way people kept mentioning it from time to time I sorta figured it was already out and about ;)
"Don't get attached to me.
I find women depressing even under normal circumstances."
 -Nakatsu-sensei.
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:33 pm

Well Chris has hinted at a big announcement to be made real soon, and im pretty sure its gonna be the bonus disk, so it shouldnt be too long to wait :)
James15
level0

Postby James15 » Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:27 am

What's on the bonus CD?
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:51 am

Nobody actually knows for sure yet, except that it will contain gamebible book 2, some wall paper and bits like that... other than that, no one but IV knows.

Return to “General”