PLEASE HELP ME__CD-KEY

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:15 am

jeez al of u are gay asses i have the real full version but my mom did throw away me case but oh well believe what u want :sigh: i love the game ....thank you interoversion for makin it im havin a lot of fun......um for those dumbasses who said a cd-key is total opposite of cd-table yea ur those nerd who buy uplink and play it 24/7  because cd-key and table are the same exact thing so.........

SCREW ALL OF YOU I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I LOVE THE GAME AND IM NOT GOING TO LET SOME 24/7 NERD GET TO ME....:sigh: ahhhh life is good ....so any who writes on this message board right now is the true loser kuz u have no life and will try to start a "omnline argue" screw you ....

good job introversion love the game im waiting for the next .....see you
kylite
level0

Postby kylite » Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:17 am

alright PLEASEHELPME, thats enuf.  uv made a bit of a pest of yourself insulting the good people of this baord and quite a few of them have given you good advice.  im sorry if u have taken anyy offense but life moves on ok?  go play and become a better hacker ;) and try not to stay in the banking system too long (i learned that lesson the HARD way)
Ravenshadow
level2
level2

Postby Ravenshadow » Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:20 pm

My... Arn't some people acting their shoe size here?

For starters PleaseHelpMe: I would surgest that you start acting a little more mature if you are going to be asking for help on these boards. Because people don't feel like helping other people who just want to slag others off.

Secondly, people gave you good advice. It is what we tell ANYONE who is asking for the cd codes/card. And that is to email Chris with the order number that brought that CD. In your case, if what you say is true, then you should ask the person who brought the game for you for a gift and ask them to give you the order number so that you can write to Chris asking for a legal copy of the codes so that you can play the game.

And unless the people who brought you the game is extreamly dumb, they would have kept the order number like you do any bill or card print out when you are ordering anything by card - you have to be able to check off your card reports at the end of each month you know. So, they would still have the order number and what have you.

As for the box... There was no box with the game.
As for blaming your mum... Well, that's your problem really. You should learn to just tidy up your CDs I guess -A game is rather pointless without the things that came with it, and without a case, isn't it? Ah well...
~ They can not catch us all ...
Slayer_uplink
level1
level1

Postby Slayer_uplink » Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:24 pm

Quote: from PleaseHelpMe on 5:15 pm on Feb. 10, 2002[br]jeez al of u are gay asses i have the real full version but my mom did throw away me case but oh well believe what u want :sigh: i love the game ....thank you interoversion for makin it im havin a lot of fun......um for those dumbasses who said a cd-key is total opposite of cd-table yea ur those nerd who buy uplink and play it 24/7  because cd-key and table are the same exact thing so.........

SCREW ALL OF YOU I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I LOVE THE GAME AND IM NOT GOING TO LET SOME 24/7 NERD GET TO ME....:sigh: ahhhh life is good ....so any who writes on this message board right now is the true loser kuz u have no life and will try to start a "omnline argue" screw you ....

good job introversion love the game im waiting for the next .....see you

Ah, I see we've finally hit the standard Warez-Monkey backlash... Upon finally realising that no-one is going to be fooled by your tricks, (Why would your Mum get angry at YOU because SHE threw the key-chart out? Hmm? And if your Mum got it you, would it not be wise to maybe give your home address a try with Chris?) you immediately decide that anyone who posts to the forum is instantly a computer geek who does nothing except sit on the PC all day and rip into people.

And, as usual, the warez-monkey involved is too dumb to realise that they are making a post to the forum that rips into people. Thus making them exactly the geek they are wrongfully accusing everyone else of being.

You also make the comment that anyone who replies is just trying to start an argument. In spite of the fact that any half-intelligent individual would note that refering to people as 'Dumbass' might be considered the start.

Hypocrisy? You want it, PleaseHelpMe's got it!

For what it's worth, I DO spend most of my time on PC's, and I DO want to rip into you mercilessly. But my PC usage is the exception amongst the posters here, not the rule, and I only want to rip into you because you are the standard Warez Monkey, who can't even get his fake story straight. Don't insult our intelligence anymore... Go away, make some money, and buy the game. You aren't getting the code chart here, and by carrying on like this you are just showing how daft you are.
"My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for."
Extract from The Mentor's manifesto.
LDRaDa
level1
level1

Postby LDRaDa » Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:50 pm

hehe.... i wrote the whole cd card down in a txt file...
i have it uploaded on an WebHost... but i WONT give you the link...
HAHAAHAHHA
All your base are belong to us.
Kerbox
level0

Postby Kerbox » Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:43 pm

Trust me, there is enough key cards out there all ready, if you know where to look. Cause there are the warez monkey (like the person who started this thread), which is the dumb sort, downloading and asking dumb questions. And there is the trader, the smarter ones, that in exange makes a cd image complete with serials and keys.
Computers can figure out all kinds of problems, except the things in the world that just don't add up.
Slayer_uplink
level1
level1

Postby Slayer_uplink » Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:38 pm

The operative bit of word there being 'smartER'. They aren't actually clever at all... Just smarter compared to the Warez-Monkeys they distribute to. Which isn't difficult.

Adrian
"My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for."
PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:28 pm

go on keep saying im a warez monkey i just want to make the story straight form HERE ON OUT ....and i know u all are goin to reply to this so no bothing in trying to tell u not to but here for those people who really made me mad "oh im NOT going to give u the cd-key u warez monkey!"    here it is the first 4 rows of the key ...g ahead check if they're right...wait make it 3....only 3 kuz i dont want to get in that much trouble with a company so here u go............

A 6f 6d 65 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 0a 66 61 63 69 6c

mmm i just realized i might get in a lil trouble for this so im being a good guy....if u need proof i have it email me then ill show ya......

well introversion still loving the game and still tryin those banks ....ill get em one more time

well reply all u want i have thecd key my life is almost the way i want it so none of u can get to me see ya
Slayer_uplink
level1
level1

Postby Slayer_uplink » Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:46 pm

Yes. Posting part of the code chart is being a 'good guy'. Other related good things;

* Only being a 'few' pints ofver the drink-drive limit.
* Only stealing 'some' stuff from a shop.
* Only killing 'one' person with a machine gun.

Doing less of a stupid thing does not make it less stupid. And exactly what is that supposed to prove to us anyway? ou said you were going to 'Make the story straight', but all you've done is shown that you got the keycard through illegitimate ways.
HackerAlias
level0

Postby HackerAlias » Tue Feb 12, 2002 2:34 am

Chances are this will be my last post so...I will make it interesting...Since there are nerdy ass hoes in this msg board I am going to make it nice and sweet...DL uplink warez and the chart is :

<snip>
And yes, this is your last post - Chris
HackerAlias
Adriac
level5
level5

Postby Adriac » Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:12 am

All better now, are you HA? I was getting worried i wouldn't have anything to  flame you about. Glad to see you're your usual warez monkey self again.
00010001000100000000101100010111000 10110000100010001100001011111000101 10000100100000111100010000000011010 0001011000111100001000100001011
PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:59 am

hahahah that the codes
Adriac
level5
level5

Postby Adriac » Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:29 am

And PleaseHelpMe, too! Well, this is quite a merry occasion!
00010001000100000000101100010111000 10110000100010001100001011111000101 10000100100000111100010000000011010 0001011000111100001000100001011
Alfador
level1
level1

Postby Alfador » Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:00 am

You do realize, of course, that if one of us manages to hack HackerAlias's board password (possibly through the cookie method discovered in another thread) and post an incredibly lame and stupid post to make HackerAlias look bad...

...no one will be able to tell the difference.:biggrin:

(And I still don't know why he always called me a cigarette.)
Veni, vidi, vixen.
I came, I saw, I yiffed.
Slayer_uplink
level1
level1

Postby Slayer_uplink » Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:02 am

If one of us was able to hack HA's acount, that persons first act should be to find the posts where he put the code-chart up, and edit them to remove it. There are at least two of them, and I've emailed Chris about them both.

Return to “General”