PLEASE HELP ME__CD-KEY

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:46 pm

ok im not any warez loser who take people cd key.....if someone could tell me what a certain like row c line 5 thingy is i dont want the WHOLE cd-key but i just need one line in the cd key...........please seriously i need help kuz my mom threw all stuff away....

I FOYU CAN HELP ME AND ACTUALLY BE NICE TO SOMEONE WHO PLACE UPLINK PLEASE TALK TO ME OR EMAIL ME AT....

Instant Message: OGotOMilkO
Mail: OGotOMilkO@aol.com

please i dont want to buy another one
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:49 pm

Im not gonna sit here an insult you for asking this, but it is posted everywhere that no one here is gonna give you any of the Key Card.
If you have lost your card, email Chris with your World Pay Number and he should be able to supply you with a new card.... or at least the codes.....
Slayer_uplink
level1
level1

Postby Slayer_uplink » Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:51 pm

If you honestly lost the chart, contact Introversion, let Chris know your address so he can check you bought the game, and ask for a replacement. They're nice people, they'll sort you out.

See? Problem solved, and no need for anyone to post material that could be used for piracy... Great, huh?
"My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for."
Extract from The Mentor's manifesto.
TheYak
level1
level1

Postby TheYak » Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:52 pm

/me struggles very hard not to absolutely rip that post to shreds.
-Yak
[14:18] <slayer111> That's like saying that GTA3 is like Atari classic Pole Position... with guns!
PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:54 pm

ok i just told chris back that i printed out the order # and i put it in my cd case....my mom cleaned my room and trew out cd case and everything.....since i got it for my birthday i dont know anything that they bought it from ...as in i dont know what address they sent it to what name they put it nder what credit card they used nothing!

CHRIS IF U CAN SEE THIS HELP!!!
CGI Timeout
level1
level1

Postby CGI Timeout » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:14 pm

Did you say C5? ...the code is: "0A"

...CGI Timeout™
PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:22 pm

CGI Timeout is there any way that i can talk to you online or e-mail you????? or you email me or aol??? PLEASE
Chad Mulligan
level2
level2

Postby Chad Mulligan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:23 pm

Of course, it's all irrelevant.  I could claim to be a frost giant residing in a tower of Utgard, typing away on a Commodore 64 who's code card dropped out of a window and was eaten by Slepnir as Odin screamed insults from below, and it'd be exactly as verifiable.
"I tell you three times..."
PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:26 pm

chad shut up its not my fault my mom threw it away you just dont like people who cant get far in life....SO LAY OFF PAL!! YOU STUPID F*CK MY MO THREW MINE AWAY SO YOU EXPECT ME TO BUY A NEW ONE?!

my mom would be extremly pisssed if she found out she had to go through al this trouble for nothin and just ot buy another one so im tryin my hardest to make it better
Simon Hoeg
level0

Postby Simon Hoeg » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:53 pm

i'm sure chad just found it just a little suspicious(?) (I'm Danish) that you had an excuse, foreverything, not that i think that you've got a warez-file, but it could smell i little like that.
we are all in ThE mAtRiX
PleaseHelpMe
level0

Postby PleaseHelpMe » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:56 pm

the only reason i have an excuse for everything is because its true....but the question is would u think im a warez if i DIDNT know everything....perhaps u ask "how did you lose it?" and if i said "i dont know"   would u believe that better than my mom actually throwing away my cd case and box?    i cant belive all of you im 15 years of age and i played the demo at my friends and since ive wanted it so i got it for my delayed birthday.......

people these days ....all of you dissapoint me greatly

chris i hope you reply to my email
Slayer_uplink
level1
level1

Postby Slayer_uplink » Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:14 pm

One problem; If you got the game for your birthday, why don't you just ask the person who got it you what address they gave?
"My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for."
Extract from The Mentor's manifesto.
ZeroLuigi
level0

Postby ZeroLuigi » Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:14 pm

Oh shut the hell up!
:angry:
The Luigi of Zero is back!
Hack now, trace later...
^^^^^^ I perfer Hack now...
Jabberwocky
level3
level3

Postby Jabberwocky » Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:24 pm

Why dont you take it up with your mother?
There is always free cheese in a mousetrap.
CGI Timeout
level1
level1

Postby CGI Timeout » Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:40 pm

Quote: from PleaseHelpMe on 6:22 am on Feb. 9, 2002[br]CGI Timeout is there any way that i can talk to you online or e-mail you????? or you email me or aol??? PLEASE

No, bro! ...I have already reached my limit of on-line friends and stalkers.

...CGI Timeout™

Return to “General”