ARC virus

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Yandle
level0

Postby Yandle » Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:02 am

i started a new agent, just to go though and see if certen things changed in the story line if i made diffrent choices.. so lemme cut to my question..

is there a way to get the virus that ARC is makeing if i dont accept the dead agent mission?
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Wed Jan 09, 2002 12:01 pm

The dead agent thing isnt really a missions, more of a plot line trigger, but if you dont do it, i dont think you will normally be able to get revelation or faith, as they are located on the companies file servers, which cant be hacked.
If you searched the usr file for the passwords, you maybe lucky and find the file on the server, but i wouldnt guarentee it.
Chronus
level2
level2

Postby Chronus » Sun Jan 27, 2002 11:35 pm

So where is the virus?
Chronus
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in thier halls of stone, Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne In the land of Mordor where Shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, O
Chronus
level2
level2

Postby Chronus » Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:23 pm

Where can I Get Revelation V3 at?
Chronus
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in thier halls of stone, Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne In the land of Mordor where Shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, O
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Thu Feb 28, 2002 6:35 pm

You get it as part of the final ARC mission.

Return to “General”