Download revelation virus from somewhere?

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Neon Ultra
level1
level1

Postby Neon Ultra » Tue Feb 26, 2002 6:38 pm

Quote: from Anarchist on 11:51 am on Jan. 23, 2002[br]*SLIGHT SPOILER*

You actually CAN get it before getting into the plot, but not a working version. See those logs on the ARC mainframe? They appear ....(blah blah blah)

Anyway, Anarchist, I read your message and tried it, but failed. Can you please supply more information, such as which logs to trace? This is how I did it:

1. Hacked into ARC Mainframe.
2. Went into ARC M logs.
3. Saw two logs with the words Revelation in: both saying that it had been deleted from different IP addresses.
4. Used IP Lookup to find the IP addresses.
5. The first Ip address was "Scott Creasies home computer". There was no login screen (no public access allowed).
6. The second IP address was, I think, CDU Microsystems bank, but it might not have been (I can't remember the link).
7. Hacked into second Ip address. Found no revelant logs and no files.

I've already guessed that I've done it wrong but can you please tell me how to get it.

I've already had the email from the dead agent, ARC, and Arunmor, but I had full memory so didn't get Revelation file attached. I want to get these story missions so I would be grateful for your help. Thanks.
1"£^95|\/<>5{Z$*^$£^$3DS|@    If you understand what this means, then you are already a squirrel.
Chronus
level2
level2

Postby Chronus » Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:50 pm

So Where Can I Get REVELATION V3 WHEN I'M WORKING FOR ARUMNOR?
Chronus
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in thier halls of stone, Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne In the land of Mordor where Shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, O
Chronus
level2
level2

Postby Chronus » Fri Mar 01, 2002 11:01 pm

hello
Chronus
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in thier halls of stone, Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne In the land of Mordor where Shadows lie. One Ring to rule them all, O
EvTheProducer
level0

Don't run the virus

Postby EvTheProducer » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:22 am

I ran the virus... now I have to start all over :(
EvTheProducer
level0

Re: Download revelation virus from somewhere?

Postby EvTheProducer » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:24 am

I just realized this was from 2002. I didn't even know there was internet back in 2002. Didn't it come out in 2008?
UplinkMultiplayerPLS
level0

Re: Attempting

Postby UplinkMultiplayerPLS » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:39 am

Ravenshadow wrote:Well, the only way you can get into the plot story line is to get it kicked off with the Dead Agent's email and then by attempting (note: read attempting carefully ;) ) to hack into the ARC Mainframe.
Once you have done this, ARC send you a letter of warning, though also offer you a job. A little later, Arunmor also send you an email offering you counter employment. This is where you get to choose your side.

What do you mean by attempting? Do I have to get traced?

Return to “General”