[Suggestion] Bulk Suggestions Page

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

rivermont
level0

[Suggestion] Bulk Suggestions Page

Postby rivermont » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:56 pm

I have been coming up with suggestions for the game for a while now. I know the devs are working on bug fixes right now, but I'm posting anyway. I'll be putting my suggestions up on forthuntparent.com/academy/html/9707.html. If you have suggestions yourself feel free to post them in the comments or in your own post (duh.). I comb the forums regularly for ones that I like.
knoest26
level5
level5

Re: [Suggestion] Bulk Suggestions Page

Postby knoest26 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:31 pm

I personally have a few issues:

-Firstly, It's an odd link that looks a lot like spam/malware
-Secondly, it's a pure list of subjective things that do not allow to be argued about easily, thus not representing a community but rather an individual
-Also, I quickly read through the list and saw quite a few things that didn't make sense or that are already implemented. (eg. Trees are cut down automatically when fully grown if they are in a forestry zone so you can choose whether to farm a tree or have it as a cosmetic thing by not having it in that zone)
-And finally, there are places to post suggestions. If you want to discuss them you can post them here on the forums, if you just want to suggest something you can tag it as a feature on the mantis bugtracker.

Glad to see that you are actively involved with this game tho!

Return to “Community Members”