Inmates in holding cell not allowed to leave?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

WyDavies
level2
level2

Inmates in holding cell not allowed to leave?

Postby WyDavies » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:37 pm

My inmates assigned to the holding cell keep getting taken back inside and can't leave.

Has anyone noticed this before or is it just something odd in my prison?

I've filled my prison to near capacity. There are free cells, but they are grade 8+ so new inmates don't get sent there and as all the low grade ones are full the inmates get sent to the holding cell.
And they can't leave. The moment they walk out they get handcuffs slapped on them and get pulled back in. The prison is free for movement all around, so they should be allowed to wander where they want during free time. It happens during free-time, shower time, work-time and sleep. Yard time or meal time and they are free to head off to the nearest yard or canteen without trouble.

I've also noticed that they tend to get handcuffed even when just ambling around inside the holding cell, meaning they struggle to use the items in the cell.
I don't have a clue why this is happening and I haven't seen this in previous versions of PA.
dogsbody
level1
level1

Re: Inmates in holding cell not allowed to leave?

Postby dogsbody » Sun May 15, 2016 11:28 am

I noticed this playing yesterday but it seemed to sort itself out after a bit?

Return to “Community Members”