Please try the bugbash branch

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

John
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Please try the bugbash branch

Postby John » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 am

Hi guys,

I've been working on a graphics rendering bug that affects some computers (Intel HD 3000 graphics running Mac OS X 10.11.X). As a result I've changed the mipmap generation code to use a different method than previously. If everything was working fine for you in update 3a, please can you try the bugbash branch on Steam and let me know if update 3b also works ok for you (or not).

Thanks

John
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Re: Please try the bugbash branch

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:37 am

It works for me - I can see nothing different.
venividivici
level0

Postby venividivici » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:30 pm

I had the graphics problem on my macbook since I updated to El Capitan. To test currently before updating to the latest build I am running the update 2b- mac os vanilla version from the 16th of december 2015. Showing blocks instead of graphics on the map. With the latest build from the website 3.A (not steam but GOG and i cannot find 3.b under latest builds) I still have the same graphical problems (seeing blocks that go away while zooming in. Is the steam version compiled differently ( sadly enough I have no access to it).

edit: 10.11.3 macbook pro 13 inch 2011 with the Intel HD Graphics 3000.
venividivici
level0

Postby venividivici » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Just found the update version 3d, also with this update I am still seeing the blocks, instead of trees, while showing the full map. When zooming in most of them go away.

Return to “Community Members”