guard corruption?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

max prisoner
level1
level1

guard corruption?

Postby max prisoner » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:32 pm

guards will bring contraband to some prisoners and u will have a choice of punishing them for it. meaning turning that guard into a prisoner or giving them a warning. u can use these guards as a wire to track back to the prisoner who is corrupting ur guards into giving them contraband. then u can punish that prisoner for doing it. as for the female prisons. they could solicit the guards into giving them contraband. the icon for the need could be that prisoner in her bra and underwear. which meant that that prisoner is trying to get the guard to give her contraband. u can punish her the same as the male prisons. 2 hours for trying to corrupt a guard. please tell me what u think. i know the devs have been trying to do this for a while and i hope they see this and think it was a suggestion.
redstonegamerboss
level0

Re: guard corruption?

Postby redstonegamerboss » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Very good idea. That is something that can happen in real prisons.
juriszombie
level0

Postby juriszombie » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Good idea !
grubbyseismic
level0

Postby grubbyseismic » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Ditto, a good idea! If there is still a need for a Nursery room (in Female prisons) you could even have the prison get pregnant via this... Er... Turn of events...
snarst
level2
level2

Postby snarst » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 am

grubbyseismic wrote:Ditto, a good idea! If there is still a need for a Nursery room (in Female prisons) you could even have the prison get pregnant via this... Er... Turn of events...

Good lord. :roll: I think that guard in particular would have be fired but it has happened in real life. I have heard stories of some prisoners simply being good at telling who has a low self esteem or are easy to take advantage of. The worst part is that it probably happens more than people think. Now I'm thinking back to the "Call the Midwife" episodes that involve women in prison.
grubbyseismic
level0

Postby grubbyseismic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:45 am

snarst wrote:
grubbyseismic wrote:Ditto, a good idea! If there is still a need for a Nursery room (in Female prisons) you could even have the prison get pregnant via this... Er... Turn of events...

Good lord. :roll: I think that guard in particular would have be fired but it has happened in real life. I have heard stories of some prisoners simply being good at telling who has a low self esteem or are easy to take advantage of. The worst part is that it probably happens more than people think. Now I'm thinking back to the "Call the Midwife" episodes that involve women in prison.

Well; in this scenario, you can fire guards! Can't get rid of the... Results... Of these liaisons so easily though...
snarst
level2
level2

Postby snarst » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:59 pm

grubbyseismic wrote:
snarst wrote:

Well; in this scenario, you can fire guards! Can't get rid of the... Results... Of these liaisons so easily though...

Mommy is in prison and daddy is unemployed, what a great start in life. :P

A thought occurred, I noticed some of the guards are female. :wink: "Please don't fire me! I have a baby to support."

Return to “Community Members”