Give Prisoners a memory

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

dapullia
level1
level1

Give Prisoners a memory

Postby dapullia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:03 am

Just a thought here.....

This is something that has been missing for along time. Prisoners really need some kind of better AI that also takes into account rewards rather than just ticking off.

Example: If I do X then I am going to spend Y in the hole. I really want to talk to my family on the phone or visit with them but I won't be allowed to do that if I am in the hole. There should be a level of satisfaction now also from working and earning money. If I tick off and break the rules, I wont get to work...If I cannot work, then I cannot buy stuff at the shop. You kind of get the idea what I am talking about along the lines of a need for the prisoners to realize the cause and effect relationships. Maybe if it was just making their suppression last longer. The negative reinforcement principle. I cannot fulfill my needs if I am in the hole so I don't want to go to the hole. I cannot visit with family if I am in the hole....I don't want to go to the hole. Kind of a.....how bad do I really want to misbehave principle based on the consequences and what my future needs will be concept. What are other folks thoughts on this?

Return to “Community Members”