Update 2

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Lobsta959
level1
level1

Update 2

Postby Lobsta959 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:28 pm

So Update 2 is just like in a day, what do you want to see? We've had bunk beds, a campaign, evened escape mode (a bit), gangs, random events, etc. So what more do you want guys? I personally want; Sniper Towers and Snipers (Sniper Guard), that the prisoners can swim (making a beach prison will be a bad idea) but opens new reform (Pool Safety Program) and they can swim in free time, A gardening job (groundskeeping) (like an outdoor version of cleaning) (Also adds new room type gardening shed (this is where gardeners that aren't doing anything hang out, not the deliveries), and it is outside and you need to have 1 shed and a tree (the tree for looks) then have it all hook up to the groundskeeping research, done by foreman but the reform program (groundskeeping skills and safety reform program) and this is done by a gardener, also the groundskeeping should hook up to Gary's amazing vegie garden mod, and make Gary's vegie garden mod a real thing in the game not just a mod. That's all I want to say because I have a LONG list but I don't want to say everything on that list, so you go now, or do you agree with my ideas?
EnterpriseNL
level0

Re: Update 2

Postby EnterpriseNL » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Performance optimizations, more features and stuff will only make things worse.
BugPowderDust
level2
level2

Re: Update 2

Postby BugPowderDust » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:25 pm

How about much needed but neglected:

* Rooms and object lists in Alpha order
* ability to add notes to the map- great for plannng ahead.

Return to “Community Members”