A question on physical items

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

christopher1006
level5
level5

A question on physical items

Postby christopher1006 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:06 am

So I backed Prison Architect at the Face-In-Game level, partially in order to get physical items. However, due to moving, I need to change address with IV. I've already sent an email to them asking about changing it, but I was wondering if the packages have already been shipped. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Darkrious1
level1
level1

Re: A question on physical items

Postby Darkrious1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:56 am

christopher1006 wrote:So I backed Prison Architect at the Face-In-Game level, partially in order to get physical items. However, due to moving, I need to change address with IV. I've already sent an email to them asking about changing it, but I was wondering if the packages have already been shipped. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You are pretty much doing the right thing. Also make sure you have a forwarding address to your new residence as this should result in any mail shipped to your old address to be automatically forwarded to your new address. Contact your post office with your new address and to have any mail sent to you to be sent to your new address. If worse come to worse, IV might be able to resend it, but that's up to theme to determine. I'm pretty sure the boxes have shipped already a week or so ago, so they're probably already on their way if arrived to some people already.

Return to “Community Members”