The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Heffernan
level1
level1
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:57 pm

The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Heffernan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:59 am

so... tell us what your funniest/worst situation was?

i just tried to escape a prison, left the cell at night, the guard dragged me back and i attacked him, he cuffed me instantly and put me to solitary, after my time was up, a load of them came into solitary uncuffed me and beat me close to death..
Mikeldiablo
level2
level2
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Mikeldiablo » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:51 am

In escape mode, I set off a metal detector carrying a shovel and axe. A guard started chasing me so I ran to my cell, deposited my items then let him search me. My conscience was clear.
Jailer
level2
level2
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Jailer » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 pm

In escape mode, I got off the bus - guard was not immediately picking me up and walked to the end of the road trying to escape - with noone bothering me..
As I had not entered prison yet I apparently could not escape (makes sense in a way) - so was waiting 1 step away from freedom until a guard decided to pick me up in the end..
5hifty
level4
level4
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 am

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby 5hifty » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:44 am

Jailer wrote:In escape mode, I got off the bus - guard was not immediately picking me up and walked to the end of the road trying to escape - with noone bothering me..
As I had not entered prison yet I apparently could not escape (makes sense in a way) - so was waiting 1 step away from freedom until a guard decided to pick me up in the end..


Nah it's just not possible to escape with cuffs on.
Darkrious1
level1
level1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Darkrious1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:46 am

Sleepy-time punchies...

During Sleep in escape mode if your next to someone else's bed and it's right against the wall you can 'punch' over the wall and hit the other inmate's bed. he'll wake up and go ballistic smashing his cell up and then causing mayhem throughout the prison (if he busts out of his cell). Absolutely rolled first time I tried this. (I actually didn't know it could be done) I do this now all the time. Absolutely hilarious. Makes those long Lockup and Sleep regimes at night so much more interesting...
Eathicus
level0
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 am

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Eathicus » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:53 pm

So I finally managed to get a gang boss into one of my prisons, and after a few days of building up the gang he wanders off to the library and grabs a book.

Taking the book next door to the common room he settles down to read. The next minute 8 top less gang members burst in to take control of the room.

Boss runs straight to the canteen, and sits down next to his lieutenant. I would not want to be him at that moment.
Darkrious1
level1
level1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Darkrious1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:05 am

Eathicus wrote:So I finally managed to get a gang boss into one of my prisons, and after a few days of building up the gang he wanders off to the library and grabs a book.

Taking the book next door to the common room he settles down to read. The next minute 8 top less gang members burst in to take control of the room.

Boss runs straight to the canteen, and sits down next to his lieutenant. I would not want to be him at that moment.


Gang members reading books is funny on it's own. Fun watching them go shirtless and make a play with a book in one hand and starring at the lieutenant. A book just takes the 'fear factor' out of gang members. I mean come on how dangerous can a guy be that reads books... Might be reading how to be better gang members? Or in the Leader's case a Gang Leadership for Dummies book? :mrgreen:
Mikeldiablo
level2
level2
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am

Re: The Funniest Situations of Prison Architect

Postby Mikeldiablo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Darkrious1 wrote:
Eathicus wrote:So I finally managed to get a gang boss into one of my prisons, and after a few days of building up the gang he wanders off to the library and grabs a book.

Taking the book next door to the common room he settles down to read. The next minute 8 top less gang members burst in to take control of the room.

Boss runs straight to the canteen, and sits down next to his lieutenant. I would not want to be him at that moment.


Gang members reading books is funny on it's own. Fun watching them go shirtless and make a play with a book in one hand and starring at the lieutenant. A book just takes the 'fear factor' out of gang members. I mean come on how dangerous can a guy be that reads books... Might be reading how to be better gang members? Or in the Leader's case a Gang Leadership for Dummies book? :mrgreen:

Perhaps it could be a prison survival guide? Tunneling for Dummies? The Con's Cookbook? Or maybe it could be a white-collar crimes for amateurs guide?

Return to “Community Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests