Polaroids - A feature or a bug

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Hamster3
level1
level1

Polaroids - A feature or a bug

Postby Hamster3 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:29 am

So I was trying out the Campaign mode, and I only noticed in Campaign 5 that there are Polaroids and bible pages in the prison, what you can collect.
So I checked my Polaroid collection, and I had like ~30 collected at all.

However when I finished the 5th campaign, and clicked all the Polaroids during the final cutscene. After I checked my Polaroid collection, and voila, I had 150+ Polaroids. So the final part provided me all the missing ones.

So here is the question, is this on purpose (feature), or is it a bug? :roll:
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Re: Polaroids - A feature or a bug

Postby RichieGrape » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:02 am

i was wondering the same...i was under the impression that most of the Polaroids would be found around your prison and have to be manually collected...i have only done 3 missions and have most of the Polaroids collected

most of the Polaroids i have i "witnessed" during the campaign but a few of them..(like the one with the rat)..i never even saw i just have em somehow

(have yet to see any bible pages)
Hamster3
level1
level1

Postby Hamster3 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:15 pm

RichieGrape wrote:i was wondering the same...i was under the impression that most of the Polaroids would be found around your prison and have to be manually collected...i have only done 3 missions and have most of the Polaroids collected

Most of them are coming from the Campaign story. The one which you see during the cutscene. My guess is, if you skip them then it does not show up in the list.

RichieGrape wrote:(have yet to see any bible pages)

Bible pages are rare. I only have 4-5 pieces.
CumpyLustard
level2
level2

Postby CumpyLustard » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:07 am

Hamster3 wrote:Bible pages are rare. I only have 4-5 pieces.

Really? I've found one several times immediately after making a new prison. It's the Polaroids that get me. I've found the same ones over and over and then every now and then a new one will appear after a situation which I'm sure has happened numerous times already.
bobybojunior
level1
level1

Postby bobybojunior » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:05 pm

I've found the canteen polroid 15 times now. Waiting for something else to pop up...

Return to “Community Members”