Full screen problem

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

capnrico
level0

Full screen problem

Postby capnrico » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:29 am

Is anyone else having trouble getting the game to run in full screen? I'm running it in 1920 x 1080 and every time i uncheck the windowed box and click apply the screen will refresh and the game will still be in windowed mode. I have tried editing the games preferences file, tried different resolutions, reinstalling, everything. Its very frustrating as I lose the bottom part of the screen. Any help would be massively appreciated, thank you. :D
arwan
level2
level2

Re: Full screen problem

Postby arwan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:38 am

have you tried going into the preferences.txt file and making sure the windowed line is false

ScreenWindowed false

also its not a boarder-less windowed mode. i know this because i can see the boarder on my second monitor when i run the game in full screen.
capnrico
level0

Re: Full screen problem

Postby capnrico » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Thanks for the reply arwan, I had tried editing the preferences file with no joy, however I have managed to get the game running properly in full screen again. The problem was with my monitors refresh rate being too low, once I set it to 60hz it worked fine. When I was searching for help it seemed a few people had the same problem so hopefully this can help them out a bit.

Return to “Community Members”