Escape Mode

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

memory020
level1
level1

Escape Mode

Postby memory020 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:28 pm

So, you enter your prison as medium security.

However, some prisons do not accept medium security prisoners, but when I came in, I came in as medium, with low security. It should realize the zone's available and if there is no low or medium security zones for a cell block, it should default you to the one available, or in this case...Max.

Also, it should not bring in low security prisoners, as there is no place for them.

Actually, there is a lot of work needed to escape mode. The prison that I had go up a couple red during shower just rioted...It's a great concept, just doesn't work well in theory.
arwan
level2
level2

Re: Escape Mode

Postby arwan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:40 am

when i entered my prison as an inmate i shortly after had a riot ensue, been over 24 hours in the prison, riot is still going on LOL. only 8-11 prisoners at a time in the riot as well.
RJenkos
level2
level2

Postby RJenkos » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Even though they said that V1 wouldn't be full of bugs somehow it is lol
MMZ>Torak
level2
level2

Postby MMZ>Torak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:34 pm

RJenkos wrote:Even though they said that V1 wouldn't be full of bugs somehow it is lol

I think that was said mostly tongue in cheek...
Taxen2
level1
level1

Postby Taxen2 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:16 am

Yes I have this problem too. Most of the prisons I make are maximum security and your escape mode character will always be medium which means that I have to dezone the whole prison to shared which is annoying but not game breaking.
xPyr0x
level2
level2

Postby xPyr0x » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:35 am

How do I enter escape mode? Deliberately cause a failure condition to get myself locked up? Or is this some kind of option/feature I have not found yet?
xPyr0x
level2
level2

Postby xPyr0x » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 am

Taxen2 wrote:Yes I have this problem too. Most of the prisons I make are maximum security and your escape mode character will always be medium which means that I have to dezone the whole prison to shared which is annoying but not game breaking.

You can probably open your save file with notepad++ and search for your prisoner name, and change his security level manually.
WIssX
level1
level1

Postby WIssX » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Taxen2 wrote:Yes I have this problem too. Most of the prisons I make are maximum security and your escape mode character will always be medium which means that I have to dezone the whole prison to shared which is annoying but not game breaking.

Not always. You need a medium security small cellblock and then force them to become max secuity.You an always become max security
dareddevil7
level1
level1

Postby dareddevil7 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 pm

xPyr0x wrote:How do I enter escape mode? Deliberately cause a failure condition to get myself locked up? Or is this some kind of option/feature I have not found yet?

Go into extras and you should see two buttons with escape mode in the name.

Return to “Community Members”