GOG Keys

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

arkhometha
level0

GOG Keys

Postby arkhometha » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Got this a long time ago, I only get my builds from the site and I'd love to get this on GOG, especially because my ISP seems to have a problem routing to introversion's site (always get a time-out problem) so I can only access the site from somewhere else. I read http://support.introversion.co.uk/custo ... les?page=1 but there's nothing about GOG.

I know it's a flat chance that I somehow have a GOG key to activate, but it doesn't hurt to ask since I don't have a Steam key. So will there be GOG keys like Steam users have?

Anyway, congratulations for the release.
xenxander
level1
level1

Re: GOG Keys

Postby xenxander » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:05 pm

arkhometha wrote:Got this a long time ago, I only get my builds from the site and I'd love to get this on GOG, especially because my ISP seems to have a problem routing to introversion's site (always get a time-out problem) so I can only access the site from somewhere else. I read http://support.introversion.co.uk/custo ... les?page=1 but there's nothing about GOG.

I know it's a flat chance that I somehow have a GOG key to activate, but it doesn't hurt to ask since I don't have a Steam key. So will there be GOG keys like Steam users have?

Anyway, congratulations for the release.

When I saw this game on GOG.com i instantly logged into the forums here.

I too paid for the alpha and am hoping we get a GOG key.
Do we?

Please respond, I'd love to add this to my GOG library without having to buy it again.
Benmc70
level1
level1

Re: GOG Keys

Postby Benmc70 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:48 am

I have bought this game on Steam but would love to have it on GoG too.

Return to “Community Members”