Some new ones:
16. Contraband: Do Paramedics really carry Needles? (It's neither in materials.txt nor in the tooltip)
17. Contraband: Can someone tell (for sure) the use of Torches, Axes and Spades for prisoners?
18. Prisoner: Can someone confirm or deny the detailed numbers given in the Wikia wiki (http://prison-architect.wikia.com/wiki/Grading
19. Ingredients/Items: Can someone tell their price for sure. The wiki says $10, but materials.txt doesn't give a price for ingredients but for meals ($15). When I play with the meal quantity and quality, I'm not able to reconstruct the prices for ingredients. But maybe you are?
20a. Items: "Profit (ignoring labour costs) for selling a license plate: $10 - $10/2 = $15." Can someone confirm my calculation?
20b. Items: "Profit (ignoring labour costs) for selling a log (if trees are purchased and not taken from the map): $50 - $100/3 = $16." Can someone confirm my calculation?
20c. Items: "Profit (ignoring labour costs) for selling a superior bed (if made from trees which are purchased and not taken from the map): $400 - $100/2 = $350." Can someone confirm my calculation?
20d. Items: "Profit (ignoring labour costs) for selling wood (if made from trees which are purchased and not taken from the map): $50 - $100/12 = $42." Can someone confirm my calculation?
21. Main.dat: Does someone know the location of the main.dat file on a Linux stand-alone (non-Steam) installation?
22. Main.dat: Is it possible to add research in a mod now?
23. Shop Front: Is it possible to destroy it for prisoners (toughness 1)?
But I'm still looking for some more statements on these issues:
1. Small Pipes: May the Water Pipe Burst event also burst small pipes? Did anyone ever experience this?
2. Phone Tap + Confidential Informants: Does using (having) these have any effect/benefit as long as I'm not checking the Informants view manually?
3. Prison Labour: "It is unknown whether this is a bug or not, but in Alpha 11, there appears to be a certain requirement for the number of prisoners you have in order to be assigned to work. For instance, you can schedule prisoners to the Laundry and Workshop right from the get go, but it appears you need more than 20 prisoners in your prison before prisoners can work in the cleaning cupboard, and more than 50+ to schedule prisoners to the Kitchen." Can someone confirm this? If so, is there a bug number for this?
4. Sandbox Mode: "The player starts with $30,000, 8 workmen, 100 Bricks, 100 Concrete, 80 Steel (used to build Foundations), 20 Electrical Cables, 20 Large Pipes, a Power Station, a Water Pump Station and a Capacitor." Can someone confirm these numbers? Are they alsways the same or maybe affected by some other parameters?
5. Tips: "Don't be stingy with hiring Workmen either! There comes a point where it takes so long for them to complete the project it's cheaper to just hire a few extra temporarily in order to get the job done. Not to mention the longer it takes the higher the chance a prisoner will steal one of the Workers tools and the next time you see it will be in the eye of an inmate." Can someone confirm that prisoners can steal tools from workmen?
6. Windows: Can someone confirm that large windows have a toughness value of 1? Does the toughness of windows matter in any way in the end?
7. .prison: (Various specific information tagged. Please edit the wiki yourself if you know more.)
9. Dog Handlers: "Dog Handlers will use Dog Leash to stop fights. It is unknown if this is a bug or not." Can someone confirm they do? If so, does someone know if this is a bug? If so, is there a bug number?
10. Gardener: "Damaged tiles don't have any effect." Can someone confirm this? Or explain me what is meant by this ;)?
12. Laundry: "though no size is specified, there does seem to be a minimum size necessary to be able to deploy jobs" Can someone confirm this?
13. Emergency: Lockdown: "See the lockdown section for workarounds using "Door Mode: Locked Shut". It's unclear if this is buggy or intended behavior." Does someone know more?
14. Morgue: Bugs: "If a prisoner dies while he is to be punished, they will stay indefinitely on a Morgue Slab or the Hearse" Can someone confirm this? If so, is there a bug number for this?
15. Morgue: Bugs: "If you have a nonfunctional morgue and a hearse arrives it will not collect bodies or leave. Staying and blocking the road until the morgue is completed and the bodies are moved to it and then to the hearse." Can someone confirm this? If so, is there a bug number for this?