[Bug?/Help] Federal Witnesses

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Seth2697
level1
level1

[Bug?/Help] Federal Witnesses

Postby Seth2697 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 am

Either a bug or possibly something in my mods is causing the event timer for federal witnesses to mess up and dissapear so im just stuck with a bunch of guys that need protection then sometimes the event will stack and the warden will call again and add even more federal witnesses but most of the time once again the timer will dissapear.

My main question here is there a way to cancel events? Maybe a line in my save I can change or something to that nature since there's obviously no way to cancel the event in game.
Pompier15
level1
level1

Re: [Bug?/Help] Federal Witnesses

Postby Pompier15 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:05 am

There is a line in your prison code to activate/block events :

"EnabledEvents true" ===> false

The line is between between "Bio Versions" and "Begin Cells".
(Thanks to Kadzi for the explanations in a other post)
Seth2697
level1
level1

Postby Seth2697 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:25 pm

Yea im aware I actually manually added the event line since they don't give you a real option during updates its like, start over on a new prison or manually edit your save file. I didn't wanna turn the events completely off but that may be my only choice I have 12 federal witnesses and there not going away and hopefully deleting the event line will erase there federal witness tag im just wary that that's not gonna happen and I'll still be stuck with 12 Protective Custody guys.
ObiWorm
level0

Postby ObiWorm » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Did you save and load the game while the event was active? Because the same thing happened to me and I think that was the reason.

Return to “Community Members”