Smaller cells not working

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

thomonios
level0

Smaller cells not working

Postby thomonios » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 pm

So I'm playing in Alpha34a right now, on PC (according to what I've seen in the pause screen)
And I wanted to increase the overall value of my prison by increasing the prisoner capacity massively.
In order to do this I was going to make a big cell block with the smallest possible cells, thanks to the smaller cells research from Legal.
But when I put in all the beds, doors and toilets and after that designated it as cells, I got this:

As you can see the cells have the toilet, bed and door they need, but still don't work.

It'd be great if someone could help out or link me to a different thread where this problem has already been solved. (I did look for it, but unfortunately couldn't find a solution)
Freebo
level1
level1

Re: Smaller cells not working

Postby Freebo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Its because you included the door tile as a cell. Remove the 1 square of room on the door tile and should fix it.
thomonios
level0

Re: Smaller cells not working

Postby thomonios » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Freebo wrote:Its because you included the door tile as a cell. Remove the 1 square of room on the door tile and should fix it.

Ah yes of course how stupid of me >_<
Thanks for the help!

Return to “Community Members”