"ALL ROOMS BOOKED"

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

minic17
level0

"ALL ROOMS BOOKED"

Postby minic17 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:15 am

Some of my programs say this and I don't know why. I (think I) have all the requirements. I just really want my inmates to cook!

-Thanks
MMZ>Torak
level2
level2

Re: "ALL ROOMS BOOKED"

Postby MMZ>Torak » Tue May 19, 2015 1:33 pm

This usually means that there is already a class scheduled for the room and time you are trying to schedule the current class for. For example, if you have kitchen safety booked for the 10-2 work time slot in your regime, you can't book another kitchen safety in that kitchen for that time. Same holds true for every program. You can't schedule two classes for the same time slot and room.
Zombi3HeroBrin3
level1
level1

Postby Zombi3HeroBrin3 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:57 am

lets say you want to teach some prisoner to make beds in the workshop. so you set up the the schedule for 10-2 and 10-2 it will say all rooms booked if there are no open slots in the regime (work slots) and you only have 1 workshop.If you have a work regime from say 10-6 with one workshop you can do two.
Threehorns
level3
level3

Postby Threehorns » Fri May 22, 2015 12:36 pm

if you start a program its best to check its requirements by mousing over the program title.
just check every requirement as stated and often it will work out fine.
you'll see a list like:
- room for 5 students, or 10 or 20
- requires such and so room with chairs
- lasts for so many hours
- etc

example:
alcohol adiction:
- requires common room
- requires chairs for each student
- requires psychologist
- maximum of 10 students
- lasts 2 hours
- etc

with this list you can decide to use a standard common room with pool table, tv, phoneboots etc and just add a bunch of chairs
or you can make a separate room with just chairs (and add a table for looks)

~~~~

A second option is to manualy adjust programs with the edit programs option.
With this you can only adjust the starting time, but it helps if 2 programs are using the same time block while there is only 1 teacher.

example:
alcohol addiction and therapy both require a psychologist, and both require a different room
it might happen that both get scheduled at the same time .... causing you to get a "no teacher available" error.
manualy editing the time schedule makes sure that the psychologist is available for both sessions
(or you could hire an additional psychologist ofc, but no need to waste money if a little program editing works)

Return to “Community Members”