[Bug] Dirty food trays being left in 'lockdown/solitary only

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Joewp896
level0

[Bug] Dirty food trays being left in 'lockdown/solitary only

Postby Joewp896 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:16 pm

I have a small death row section of my prison and I have noticed that rather than the food trays being taken out of the cell the kitchen staff turn up and dump all the others in (usually if the sinks are all being used) this is then usually emptied a couple (in game) hours later.
Zombi3HeroBrin3
level1
level1

Re: [Bug] Dirty food trays being left in 'lockdown/solitary

Postby Zombi3HeroBrin3 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:58 am

well then...i have 2 DR inmates and im waiting to execute one buuuuutttt he wont die :/ so they keep order food trays :evil: then they are dirty so here you go guys clean these plates...and this one...and this one by EATING THE EXTRA FOOD ON IT!!!
MMZ>Torak
level2
level2

Postby MMZ>Torak » Thu May 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Joewp896 wrote:I have a small death row section of my prison and I have noticed that rather than the food trays being taken out of the cell the kitchen staff turn up and dump all the others in (usually if the sinks are all being used) this is then usually emptied a couple (in game) hours later.

They seem to like to "stage" the dirty trays in a cell rather than move them one at a time to the kitchen to be cleaned. I've seen them move the piles from one cell to another before taking them to the kitchen...
waschboer
level0

Postby waschboer » Fri May 15, 2015 6:06 pm

have the same issue.
cooks pile trays from the cantine to nearby permanent lockdown/solitary/DR and never get around to bringing them back to the kitchen.
Their pathing is somewhat strange either cause it would be much more efficient to gather trays in the cantine instead of taking the individual trays to the DR or solitary cells
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:16 pm

It's probably your logistics.

Make sure the red arrow from the cellblock is heading to the canteen that your guards are picking up the meals from to then deliver to your death row. You may have it the wrong way round, the yellow line from the kitchen going to the cellblock. Pretty sure this is wrong and will cause the problem you speak of.

hope this helps.

Return to “Community Members”