Deathrow overfed

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Djikiel
level1
level1

Deathrow overfed

Postby Djikiel » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Strangely, sometimes my deathrow prisonner gets 7 food trays for dinner?!

I only got 1 so I don't know if it's the same for each prisonner.

Did somebody experienced the same situation?
1unladenswallow
level0

Re: Deathrow overfed

Postby 1unladenswallow » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:20 am

Yes, I did. Also, dumb ai will sometimes bring the dirty trays, one at a time, to a death row or solitary prisoner before taking the stack to the kitchen, wasting a ton of time.
iNick
level1
level1

Postby iNick » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:12 am

1unladenswallow wrote:Yes, I did. Also, dumb ai will sometimes bring the dirty trays, one at a time, to a death row or solitary prisoner before taking the stack to the kitchen, wasting a ton of time.

seen this too, confirmed
wish to call it a bug.
Murph
level1
level1

Postby Murph » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 am

I've not yet been running with death row inmates for long enough to be certain, but I don't think there's any overfeeding issue, to be honest. What I'm seeing is them getting a single fresh tray to eat when it's needed, and not otherwise. It looks like the additional trays are being delivered dirty by cooks, following their stack the trays together before taking them to the sink mechanic. The in-cell trays probably need to be a distinct object from the canteen trays (but can use the same visual model).

Return to “Community Members”