Armed Guard "Response Team"

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

mire3212
level1
level1

Armed Guard "Response Team"

Postby mire3212 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:59 am

It would be extremely helpful if there were an option to deploy an armed guard "strike team" to help with ermergency type situations very similar to how the Riot Guards are handled.
Currie
level1
level1

Re: Armed Guard "Response Team"

Postby Currie » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:31 am

I think that, in general, guard tactics need to be worked on a bit.

The ability to assign guards to a hotkey (often called a ctrl group in RTS games), would be a good start.
MMZ>Torak
level2
level2

Postby MMZ>Torak » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Currie wrote:I think that, in general, guard tactics need to be worked on a bit.

The ability to assign guards to a hotkey (often called a ctrl group in RTS games), would be a good start.

Hot Keys in general would be a good start. Dismantle Object hot key please?
blackfalcon
level1
level1

Postby blackfalcon » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:25 am

One thing I would like is the abilitiy to assign some guards tazers but not all. I think tazers make the game to easy, but I would like for example 1 guard with a tazer in the canteen and in the parole room.
Stealth2668
level1
level1

Postby Stealth2668 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:02 pm

blackfalcon wrote:One thing I would like is the abilitiy to assign some guards tazers but not all. I think tazers make the game to easy, but I would like for example 1 guard with a tazer in the canteen and in the parole room.

Just don't train all of your guards to get tazers. Make your classroom have only a few seats to limit how many can join the class
5hifty
level4
level4

Postby 5hifty » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Just and FYI you can kinda achieve this using the deployment option. In my current prison I keep all my prisoners half starved - as you can imagine this leads to a few mealtime riots. To combat this I have my deployment schedual station 8 armed guards in a staff corridor next to the canteen an hour before chow time (to allow for assembly time) to an hour after. Granted they look a little weird spinning on the stop on their one square patrol routes, but still works out the same - quick boots on necks.

Return to “Community Members”