(suggestion) emphasize punishment

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

UthorpeOgleby
level0

(suggestion) emphasize punishment

Postby UthorpeOgleby » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:40 pm

I want to be able to extend sentences for violations. I would love to examine the parole and have a say on whether they get out or not. I like the idea of hard time, with hard labor.
Threehorns
level3
level3

Re: (suggestion) emphasize punishment

Postby Threehorns » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:20 pm

already implemented

- you can set punishment length
- you can set re-offending probability rate before being released through parole
- you can build lots of work places so every prisoner can work (kitchen / laundry / cleaning etc)
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

UthorpeOgleby wrote:I would love to examine the parole and have a say on whether they get out or not.

So would I!

But this would become very tedious on bigger prisons and at prisoner number 200 I just wouldn't care anymore. Prisons in Prison Architect tend to become too big for the player to know all the prisoners, I don't keep up with every prisoner in my 700 prisoners prison
Trixi
level2
level2

Postby Trixi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 pm

well, i also dont care so much about a single prisoner. im checking all few days about 4 prisoners who are paroled, just to look how good prison went generally.
KTHaven13
level0

Postby KTHaven13 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm

I think what this user is stating is he/she wants a form of punishment that is ACTUAL punishment in this game. The current game is essentially forced vacation jailhouse in a posh hotel.

The ability to give your prisoners the "Fort Leavenworth" experience, where they still make big rocks small, would be nice.

I agree with the OP. +1 do want. :mrgreen:

Return to “Community Members”