BUG - cant reschedule start times for classes

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

yimbee
level1
level1

BUG - cant reschedule start times for classes

Postby yimbee » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 am

I press the reschedule all classes etc atart times not working I can`t change any start times

nothing happens and they don`t start no teacher comes and parole room dont start or work?

I now found out why I have no edit schedule button which should be near reschedule is it a bug? or am I doning something wrong I never been able to change start times :(
barleypoper
level0

Re: BUG - cant reschedule start times for classes

Postby barleypoper » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 am

I had something like that happen recently in alpha 29 where people were not going to class and the teacher was not teaching. Turned out what I did was I accidentally removed part of my class room when I was moving my deliveries room / area. Once I re defined my classroom in the rooms menu, everything started working again.

When I had my problem I dont know if I had a edit schedule button. I know I do and can edit my schedule when I had my classroom defined correctly though.

Try deleting and redefining the classroom under the room menu with the game playing not paused. It cant hurt.

I know if I try to schedule a class and I have no rooms available i will get a red message saying so in the scheduler tab where you start and stop classes.

good luck

Return to “Community Members”