Pastafarianism not represented in the game. FIX PLS!!

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

andrehsu
level1
level1

Pastafarianism not represented in the game. FIX PLS!!

Postby andrehsu » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:14 pm

In their Alpha 29 video, I found the sprite for The Flying Spaghetti Monster to be missing. I find this highly offensive, as introversion software inc. did not consider The Flying Spaghetti Monster to be of an important status. As a devoted Pastafarian, I feel that it is necessary for Introversion to incorporate a spiritual leader for The Flying Spaghetti Monster into the game. There are several merits to this choice, and I will provide reasons that goes in favor of this decision. First off, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is tolerant (towards his followers), accepting (towards his followers), wishes peace (towards his followers), and also grants prosperity (towards his followers). He is also accepting towards people choices (towards his followers), and also doesn't stone anyone because they are homosexual (only for his followers), and doesn't causes his believers to commit genocide (towards his followers). The Pastafarian Prayer Book also doesn't encourage bombings (towards his followers). SO FIX THIS BUG INTROVERSION!!!!

Best Wishes (towards his followers)

May the disbelievers burn in the Hell Lava of Spaghetti.
lugaru
level3
level3

Re: Pastafarianism not represented in the game. FIX PLS!!

Postby lugaru » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:52 pm

I remember when I was watching the video they where asking if the church was inclusive to Atheists. In my head I was yelling "No, they go to the library!".
eyebrowns
level0

Postby eyebrowns » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:58 pm

andrehsu wrote:In their Alpha 29 video, I found the sprite for The Flying Spaghetti Monster to be missing. I find this highly offensive, as introversion software inc. did not consider The Flying Spaghetti Monster to be of an important status. As a devoted Pastafarian, I feel that it is necessary for Introversion to incorporate a spiritual leader for The Flying Spaghetti Monster into the game. There are several merits to this choice, and I will provide reasons that goes in favor of this decision. First off, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is tolerant (towards his followers), accepting (towards his followers), wishes peace (towards his followers), and also grants prosperity (towards his followers). He is also accepting towards people choices (towards his followers), and also doesn't stone anyone because they are homosexual (only for his followers), and doesn't causes his believers to commit genocide (towards his followers). The Pastafarian Prayer Book also doesn't encourage bombings (towards his followers). SO FIX THIS BUG INTROVERSION!!!!

Best Wishes (towards his followers)

May the disbelievers burn in the Hell Lava of Spaghetti.

This is not real religion. Believe in Jesus Christ.

P.S. I wished to buy face with name of Jesus Christ for game... im late :(
blipadouzi
level4
level4

Postby blipadouzi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:17 am

There's only 1 true religion, and that's Introversionism. :P
andrehsu
level1
level1

Postby andrehsu » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:55 am

Pastafarianism is A REAL RELIGION. How insulting. Pastafarianism is just as logical as any other religion, hence it should be treated as such. Jesus Christ has not a single chance against The Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage.
CumpyLustard
level2
level2

Postby CumpyLustard » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:57 am

I'm sure someone could easily mod it in. :P
andrehsu
level1
level1

Postby andrehsu » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Introversion said in their video that they will officially add it in if any religious group feels underrepresented.
lugaru
level3
level3

Postby lugaru » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:15 pm

So what would a pastafarian priest look like, other than a collander on his head?

That said we should start a campaign of 'donating sprites' to get 'em into the game. Yes, that would get us a big variety of religious leaders, but we could also donate sprites for additional inmates, employees and wardens. I wonder how Introversion would feel about this...

I know that is the point of mods, but still...
ouyin2000
level1
level1

Postby ouyin2000 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:08 am

andrehsu wrote:Pastafarianism is A REAL RELIGION. How insulting. Pastafarianism is just as logical as any other religion, hence it should be treated as such. Jesus Christ has not a single chance against The Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage.

Just because you feel it is "just as logical as any other religion" doesn't make it a recognizable religion. The entire pastafarian movement was started as one big joke and is perpetuated as a joke.
Midasz
level0

Postby Midasz » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Satanism, pls.
GamingBud
level2
level2

Postby GamingBud » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:00 pm

ouyin2000 wrote:
andrehsu wrote:Pastafarianism is A REAL RELIGION. How insulting. Pastafarianism is just as logical as any other religion, hence it should be treated as such. Jesus Christ has not a single chance against The Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage.

Just because you feel it is "just as logical as any other religion" doesn't make it a recognizable religion. The entire pastafarian movement was started as one big joke and is perpetuated as a joke.

Well this was a joke in the first place, but i don't like his comment "Jesus Christ has not a single chance against The Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage" even though it was a joke.
GamingBud
level2
level2

Postby GamingBud » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Midasz wrote:Satanism, pls.

You made a profile to say THAT?! X)
lugaru
level3
level3

Postby lugaru » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 pm

GamingBud wrote:
Midasz wrote:Satanism, pls.

You made a profile to say THAT?! X)

I'll give it a +1.

"I'm here to say you should do what thou wilt, ignore society, live for pleasure"

"We did, we are all in prison now"

"Oh... yeah... hmm... wow I still am supposed to talk for another 56 minutes? Who watched the superbowl?"
Admiral Hackbar
level0

Postby Admiral Hackbar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:50 am

One can be pastafarian in game already. If you actually read the pastafarian website you'd know. Pastafarianism does not compete with any religion, and (as you should know) has barely any dogma and doctrine.
andrehsu
level1
level1

Postby andrehsu » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 am

There should be a new object called pasta that you can place in the chapel. Doing so is only logical.

Return to “Community Members”