Prisoner walked out of prison?? BUG

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

GamingBud
level2
level2

Prisoner walked out of prison?? BUG

Postby GamingBud » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:29 pm

So i randomly see a truck driver stuck on the corner of the map (Thats what drew my attention), and then randomly i see a prisoner walk up to where that truck driver was (On the side of the map on the road) and disappeared. The game did NOT register it as an escape (Escapes today: 1), but i checked and the number of prisoners i had, had gone down one. The game registered that i lost a prisoner, but did not register it as an escape. I don't even see how he walked out!
memory020
level1
level1

Re: Prisoner walked out of prison?? BUG

Postby memory020 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Was he due for release?
rsdworker
level3
level3

Postby rsdworker » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm

if prisoner has released - he will have release tag flashing on his name
if prisoner has escaped - he will not have release tag flashing but a big red crossfire icon with warning text attached with it
GamingBud
level2
level2

Postby GamingBud » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:56 pm

That is probably exactly what happened. Lol...sorry for the mistake.

I didn't see a red alert, and i didn't see his name flashing either. I didn't look though :/
rsdworker
level3
level3

Postby rsdworker » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:00 am

GamingBud wrote:That is probably exactly what happened. Lol...sorry for the mistake.

I didn't see a red alert, and i didn't see his name flashing either. I didn't look though :/

also there is notice when prisoners are about released its on to do list on screen (a top left pop up screen) which displays events and any issues
you can see prisoner (name) is being released in x hours - its will vanish when prisoner is gone from map
GamingBud
level2
level2

Postby GamingBud » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:09 am

yes, i know that. I just had a LOT of stuff on the list at the time, and i didn't notice it probably

Return to “Community Members”