[suggestion] Optional prisoner leave

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

djultragamer3699
level0

[suggestion] Optional prisoner leave

Postby djultragamer3699 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:44 pm

So i have found it rather annoying that at one point i have a good 60 prisoners in the prison then only 22 the next, so is it possible to make so we choose if prisoners leave? I thought through it and you can easily just swtich between the coding between now and the older alpha versions where prisoners never left after there time
lunaticneko
level2
level2

Re: [suggestion] Optional prisoner leave

Postby lunaticneko » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:13 am

You can't just detain prisoners forever you know. One believable way to do this is to implement life prisoners.

Of course, they will keep adding more and more skills, more violence, form very strong gangs and maybe even pick up more traits. Can you handle that? ;)
windoze9x
level1
level1

Re: [suggestion] Optional prisoner leave

Postby windoze9x » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:15 pm

lunaticneko wrote:You can't just detain prisoners forever you know. One believable way to do this is to implement life prisoners.

Even life prisoners would die irl tho. So adding an age to prisoners could be an option. Also age could make a prisoner weaker and possibly more "institutionalized' the longer they are in. I could see life prisoners being an option tho. I just still think they should have an expiration. Also a natural death shouldn't count against your deaths.

Return to “Community Members”