Prisonners run naked from thier cell to the shower bug

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Goosfrabaah
level1
level1

Prisonners run naked from thier cell to the shower bug

Postby Goosfrabaah » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:36 pm

I ve seen a funny bug, if the shower is too small, the prisonner tend to go to thier cell and undress and go to the shower naked, whatever the distance.

- I manage to crash your game yesterday. i made a hallway, to connect them, between 2 buildings 1L x 4 it was done wanted to buid some remote doors to it and metal detector, and it did i got every single employe stuck there going opposite directions so there were not moving an inch and pack too, sent cable to connect, prisonners decide to got there too, got stuck in a small area, and then it crash. and the dorrs would not open.

- i find an annoying bug, the pointer tend to become invisible, still there, but i can<t see where it points at.

- another annoying bug is constructions worker leave thier stuff at the door blocking it, allowing my prisonners to escape.. when there is no storage room most of the times, but it still happends.

thanks for the game.
miffy
level1
level1

Re: Prisonners run naked from thier cell to the shower bug

Postby miffy » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:54 pm

I laughed my head off the other day at a prisoner running naked through my prison! He was in the shower at the furthest end of the prison from the road when his time for release arrived. He immediately ran for the exit, out of the front gate and down the road, all naked! :D :D :shock:
Goosfrabaah
level1
level1

Postby Goosfrabaah » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:52 pm

miffy wrote:I laughed my head off the other day at a prisoner running naked through my prison! He was in the shower at the furthest end of the prison from the road when his time for release arrived. He immediately ran for the exit, out of the front gate and down the road, all naked! :D :D :shock:

Lol! im sure he's coming back... he forgot something.
Bromstine
level1
level1

Postby Bromstine » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:14 am

miffy wrote:I laughed my head off the other day at a prisoner running naked through my prison! He was in the shower at the furthest end of the prison from the road when his time for release arrived. He immediately ran for the exit, out of the front gate and down the road, all naked! :D :D :shock:

Book him again. For indecent exposure. :D

Return to “Community Members”