Alpha 27?

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

balfro
level2
level2

Alpha 27?

Postby balfro » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Alpha 27 is probably coming out tomorrow (friday the 28th to be exact.) Because it´s the last friday in the month. And introversion usually release their alphas then if nothing DELAYs it. (Ha! get it?) And i think there are 2 things they might be leading up to.

1. Guard towers. The new staff training programs would make it so that you could train your armed guards to marksmanship guys that get rifles (In the files already) and get to guard from the towers (already there in a mod)

2. Gangs. The new prisoner traits might link into the gang system. They might add new "traits" that link into the gang system. So that´s cool.

2 things that they might add. BUT they might add something else. I don´t know. But these are my thoughts. They might be totally wrong. But whatever they add. I hope it does not break my prisons. And don´t add loads of new bugs to the game. And fix that hearse bug that has been annoying me for the last month. :D :D :D
iScripters
level2
level2

Re: Alpha 27?

Postby iScripters » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:39 am

balfro wrote: And i think there are 2 things they might be leading up to.

1. Guard towers. The new staff training programs would make it so that you could train your armed guards to marksmanship guys that get rifles (In the files already) and get to guard from the towers (already there in a mod)

2. Gangs. The new prisoner traits might link into the gang system. They might add new "traits" that link into the gang system. So that´s cool.

As did a lot of other people for the past 5-6 updates.. Personally I'd like to see more activities for prisoners or uses for current items.. (functioning bookshelf, functioning vending machine, basketball court etc. but without the need for mods)
balfro
level2
level2

Postby balfro » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:48 am

Yeah. But i can see the way they might do guard towers here. With the new staff training program in place. I am thinking with logic here. But they are really unpredictable so i don´t really know what they are going to put in the next alpha. I just think about how they might do it linking into the systems that i know exist and are in the current versions. :D
Dybing
level1
level1

Postby Dybing » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Oh, is it the end of the month already. Goodness how time flies. Sooooooo, yes - can't wait for a new alpha-video. they're always very fun. Ah yes, and the new stuff in the game as well. I'm sure it'll be good. :D
Tobias2189
level1
level1

Postby Tobias2189 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Alpha was released, pretty awesome. :D
balfro
level2
level2

Postby balfro » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:40 pm

The things the released where not really gameplay changing features. More like tweaks. But they where needed. ALOT! So my opinion is: GO GO INTROVERSION! :D :D

Return to “Community Members”