Suggestion - work designation

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

steviebuk
level2
level2

Suggestion - work designation

Postby steviebuk » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:40 pm

So I have my prison split up, trying to make enough money to flog it off so I can make something nicer next time. Struggling with the cash but segragation seems to be working OK. Problem is, all the "protected custody" prisoners are now doing piss all because I've had to set them to do nothing. Given them free time most of the time (maybe too generous). I'd like them to work and was planning it. Thought I could make a workshop just for them. But then I ran into problems. The other workshop is a free zone so anyone can work there. So min and max sec work together. Seem to be fine but the protected custody gang end up working there as well. I want them to work in only THEIR area, if they stay out of their area to long one of them always gets jumped and stabbed several times.

So would be good to be able to assign specific catergory prisoners to specific areas. That way I could get all the PC prisoners to only work in the PC area.

Return to “Community Members”