Alpha-25 Don't like the Regime slots collapsing down

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Inge Jones
level2
level2

Alpha-25 Don't like the Regime slots collapsing down

Postby Inge Jones » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:14 pm

I really don't like the way when two or more levels of prisoners happen to be on the same regime for an hour or so, the regime bars under the clock collapse down. Instead of being able to just briefly glance up and see who is doing what, I have to kind of stare at it a while to work out which levels are sharing a bar.
JustKos
level0

Re: Alpha-25 Don't like the Regime slots collapsing down

Postby JustKos » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 pm

I disagree--I think it's easy to understand and looks less cluttered. I think seeing four "Sleep" would be redundant.
TK2k1
level1
level1

Postby TK2k1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm kind of with Inge on this. I would not mind seeing 5 sleeps (not that I ever have all 5 sleeping like that, but still). I have to open my regime map or think to remember which groups are synched with which others at which time slots. I'm still relatively new and once thought all of my Protective Custody guys had died or escaped (and I'd missed notifications) when I didn't see them on the clock. Quickly went to that block and they were all safe and sound.

Turns out they were just in lockup at the same time as another group and so not displaying.

I understand why some people would prefer it as is, with them collapsing like that, but like Inge, I'd rather see all groups at all times under the clock.
blipadouzi
level4
level4

Postby blipadouzi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:37 pm

I agree with the OP on this.
bradhal
level1
level1

Postby bradhal » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 am

Totally agree, would like too see it all like alpha 24
dooferorg
level1
level1

Postby dooferorg » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:31 am

I agree. most annoying. I'd like to see exactly what sec is doing what, even if it's the 'same darn thing'

As well as that.. when will we get a prisoner count for each security type.

All these elaborate changes and the basic stuff goes begging :/
blipadouzi
level4
level4

Postby blipadouzi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:44 am

dooferorg wrote:As well as that.. when will we get a prisoner count for each security type.

This has already been implemented. Just hover your mouse over the prisoner count at the top of the screen and an info bubble will appear with details of each security level.

Also, not sure if anyone else noticed (really off-topic), but they fixed the click 17 times when a power station dies. I had one go out on me today, and when I clicked on the generator to turn it back on, all 16 capacitors came on as well. :D Thanks IV
5hifty
level4
level4

Postby 5hifty » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 am

Couldnt they just make the bar of the shared regime time a mixture of the required colours? Not a blend, but just slashed with the different colour, so if Max and Mid had the same activity it would be have a slash in the middle with each half being red and orange respectively.
TK2k1
level1
level1

Postby TK2k1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:55 pm

5hifty wrote:Couldnt they just make the bar of the shared regime time a mixture of the required colours? Not a blend, but just slashed with the different colour, so if Max and Mid had the same activity it would be have a slash in the middle with each half being red and orange respectively.

That's a great suggestion! Solves the issues of those of us who want the full info, and those who want to avoid clutter wherever they can.

Return to “Community Members”