[SUGGESTION] Multi Level Prison

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Justin-Wood
level0

[SUGGESTION] Multi Level Prison

Postby Justin-Wood » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:15 am

We've created prison complexes that sprawl across the land, testaments to our ingenuity and ruthless need to expand. We build cell blocks with thousands of cells, cramming prisoners inside small rooms, and the rowdy inside even smaller rooms. Every part of the prison is built for efficiency and maximum capitalism.

Yet we are bound to the ground.

I propose we build higher, or perhaps, even deeper. Create towering prison facilities that stretch into the sky, or dig deep into the earth. You may ask why bother, when we see it all from above? I don't suggest this for the purpose of visual alone. I have a plan. What if prisoners that were detained deep inside your prison complex or up in the top of your towers had status effects. Deep within the earth your prisoners would be cowed into obedience, losing the hope that they will ever see the light of day again. On the other hand, the longer they remain down there, the more likely they are to attempt to find other means of escaping your prison. Some prisoners up above are more likely to attempt to escape by normal means, but a majority will be more passive as they feel closer to freedom.
spectacularnono18
level2
level2

Re: [SUGGESTION] Multi Level Prison

Postby spectacularnono18 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:30 pm

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=21233

Only thing I liked that I never heard of is the deep underground. I like that. But chances are very low its every going to be implemented.

nuff said
AbandonedWolf
level1
level1

Postby AbandonedWolf » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:34 am

I don't like multiple stories, just expand ur prison
Kezarus
level1
level1

Postby Kezarus » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:39 pm

I think I should start counting how many of "multiple floors" suggestions there are at the forum...

No matter how impractical people say this idea is, there always this someone that insist on this.

In shot: bad idea, IV said that this will not be implemented. Deal with it.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Postby RichieGrape » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 am

spectacularnono18 wrote:http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=21233

Only thing I liked that I never heard of is the deep underground. I like that. But chances are very low its every going to be implemented.

nuff said

yea i don't expect to see multi level prisons in this game but this gave me an idea...(might really just be a mod idea)...different map styles would be nice...maybe an underground map..under the sea?...lunar based?

Return to “Community Members”