Nerfing Supply Contraband

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

KillerCam
level1
level1

Nerfing Supply Contraband

Postby KillerCam » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 am

Hey Guys! I am just wondering if anyone else feels that the supply contraband (cooking ingredients, Sheet metal, etc) should be lowered a little bit.
WarpedPerspectiv
level1
level1

Re: Nerfing Supply Contraband

Postby WarpedPerspectiv » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:59 am

It does seem to be insanely high compared to other sources of contraband.
5hifty
level4
level4

Postby 5hifty » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 am

Yeah in my testing roughly 40-60% of things that come through my gates have contraband in them. I now have made an area the trucks pass through with nothing in it, and select 'Search cell block' which marks all the trucks contents for searching. I do that with every truck. The contraband in my prison quickly dropped to zero. Literally zero. There is now not a single piece in my entire near 600 max sec prison. I know this because I have 100% coverage from CI. Weren't we not meant to be able to get 100%?
CJH
level2
level2

Postby CJH » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:51 am

5hifty wrote:Yeah in my testing roughly 40-60% of things that come through my gates have contraband in them. I now have made an area the trucks pass through with nothing in it, and select 'Search cell block' which marks all the trucks contents for searching. I do that with every truck. The contraband in my prison quickly dropped to zero. Literally zero. There is now not a single piece in my entire near 600 max sec prison. I know this because I have 100% coverage from CI. Weren't we not meant to be able to get 100%?

Im pretty sure they will lower it allot. Just hang in there :)

Return to “Community Members”