Riot Police won't move to target.

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

almo
level1
level1

Riot Police won't move to target.

Postby almo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:37 am

Hi!

I just got some Riot Police. They arrived fine. I click the shield button, and I get some target markers. I right click to tell them to go there. They take a few steps, then stop.

After doing this a couple times as the riot surged out of control, they eventually stopped moving entirely. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
upcomingshoes
level0

Re: Riot Police won't move to target.

Postby upcomingshoes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:03 pm

I am also having a very similar problem - although my riot police do not move at all.

http://i.imgur.com/9rOKlfX.jpg

The 18 riot police are in the Deliveries section in the top right. They are not moving. I can select them and give them an order to move, but no matter what I tell them to do (whether it is go into the riot zone or move anywhere), they do not move at all.

Another issue I am having with this riot is that my other guards are not moving. While you may not be able to tell from the linked picture, the guards in the middle of the picture (near the metal detectors) are not moving. They just stand there while the riot goes on.
spectacularnono18
level2
level2

Re: Riot Police won't move to target.

Postby spectacularnono18 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:22 pm

I have the exact same problem as both of you.... Its like if the AI took some
time to realize theres a path...

Return to “Community Members”