Failure - Criminal Negligence Mode - Escapes...

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Failure - Criminal Negligence Mode - Escapes...

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:43 am

I tried it.

To Devs: You can't escape while in Failure - Criminal Negligence Mode! You get to the edge of the road and it becomes like there's a Magical Barrier there!
Last edited by JASPer.Gamer.9.0 on Sun May 18, 2014 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcglone
level1
level1

Re: Prisoner Mode - Escapes...

Postby mcglone » Sun May 18, 2014 1:07 am

'Prisoner Mode' Isn't a mode... Its a failure condition with the extra detail of controlling an inmate, you can't do anything but walk around and remove/dump doors etc

Its not a game mode (yet)
TheOneAndOnlyPotato
level1
level1

Re: Failure - Criminal Negligence Mode - Escapes...

Postby TheOneAndOnlyPotato » Wed May 21, 2014 3:00 am

It has been in the game for less than 2 weeks, there are a lot of things not up to par with it, give it time. In the next few Alphas im sure it will become another Introversion work of art! :D
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Thu May 22, 2014 1:28 am

TheOneAndOnlyPotato wrote:It has been in the game for less than 2 weeks, there are a lot of things not up to par with it, give it time. In the next few Alphas im sure it will become another Introversion work of art! :D

I'm just reporting the bug. No need to get hype at me!
VoiD88
level5
level5

Postby VoiD88 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:
TheOneAndOnlyPotato wrote:It has been in the game for less than 2 weeks, there are a lot of things not up to par with it, give it time. In the next few Alphas im sure it will become another Introversion work of art! :D

I'm just reporting the bug. No need to get hype at me!

Don't use the forums to report bugs, as you should very well know by now.
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:50 am

I'm just telling people. Do you want this or 150 posts about it?
perryliu97
level2
level2

Postby perryliu97 » Thu May 22, 2014 6:52 pm

I like who you can still click on the objects, and lock open doors or order stuff to be dismantled XD
planettop92
level2
level2

Postby planettop92 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:01 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:I'm just telling people. Do you want this or 150 posts about it?

Well, since it's a forum (and forums are meant for discussion), when you tell people about something, there will be posts about it regardless. It's the moderator's job to make sure there's not 150 topic threads on the same thing, but there doesn't seem to be one at the moment, so... yay, random conversation threads?

perryliu97 wrote:I like who you can still click on the objects, and lock open doors or order stuff to be dismantled XD

^ I hope they keep this in the game :3
snarst
level2
level2

Postby snarst » Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 pm

planettop92 wrote:
JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:I'm just telling people. Do you want this or 150 posts about it?

Well, since it's a forum (and forums are meant for discussion), when you tell people about something, there will be posts about it regardless. It's the moderator's job to make sure there's not 150 topic threads on the same thing, but there doesn't seem to be one at the moment, so... yay, random conversation threads?

perryliu97 wrote:I like who you can still click on the objects, and lock open doors or order stuff to be dismantled XD

^ I hope they keep this in the game :3

Thats how I made my first successful escape attempt before I hit the edge of the map.
"Take down these doors and gates, these staff only rooms between me and the front gate are annoying."
"Yes, sir."

Return to “Community Members”