Instead of lots of extra content (always welcome) I would like to have some issues addressed that bug me during gameplay (A19):
- * Doctors seem to not care when there is a lot of injured staff/prisoners, and wait until someone comes to the infirmary. I always end up sending them out to the injured persons to fix them. Can doctors be a bit more proactive?
* During shakedowns a lot of my guards get stuck at the (open) jaildoors when searching the cells (I have the minimum 2x3 layouts); in larger prisons I end up having to select them and direct them somewhere in the cell to have them continue. After 'freeing' 20 guards a shakedown gets kind of annoying..
* during construction there are occasionally items that cannot be reached - usually when they are in the middle tile of a 'plus' sign made of brick walls. Is this intentional? If so, then ok. If not, then please fix so I don't end up having to snake around those tiles.
* tunnels - if found, can they show up as an item in the shakedown icon list? A spoon is worth mentioning, but a tunnel isn't? Also, can escape attempts (tunneling) be added to the prisoner policy? (Somehow I don't get tunnels since A19...)
* Selecting/going to staff without firing them accidentally from staff menu. Maybe double click is fire and single click is select?
* More people trying to get education - I have too many empty classes
* Have workmen deliver food to kitchen instead of cooks... Cooks are for cooking..
* Have workmen check if there are any 'todo' items instead of idling at the delivery area
* When prisoners are locked up (sleeptime, lockdown, solitary) but their door is open, let them occasionally roam / escape instead of obey authority at all times
* Nearest guard to open doors instead of nearest unemployed guard? Sometimes I cringe when I see workmen/families waiting at the entrance and see a guard coming from far away to open the door while I have a guard assigned to the door area specifically to minimize the bottleneck
* Why are my unassigned/undeployed guards clustering together in some rooms? They should be roaming the prison grounds, not all go to the same staff office..
* [optional setting in menu?] When running in highest speed and there is an incident, slow down speed to lowest setting so you can check/react. Usually I run at fastest speed and when there is an incident I first have to slow down speed and find the action - usually I miss the action and that is the best part of the game...
Other than that I am open for lots of new content, obviously