[Suggestion] Corrupt Guards

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

HawkeDB
level1
level1

[Suggestion] Corrupt Guards

Postby HawkeDB » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:46 pm

I did a search of the dev forums and haven't found this anywhere so I will post it. If I was wrong, don't lock me up! I'll reform!

Corrupt guards should be a part of any prison, as they are part of EVERY prison. We all know it, every correctional institution knows it, but they always seem to be there.

These guards in this game should overlook someone having contraband for a price. Each guard should also have a corruption level (like the prisoner's boiling point level) and a $ amount in the staff list where you can see their total salary (they are supposed to get $100 a day) over their lifetime of service. You could figure out who the corrupt ones are by looking at their salary and saying "wait a sec, didn't I just hire this guy 2 days ago and he's got $1000 ??? SACK HIM!

Also corrupt guards should be able to smuggle in contraband for a prisoner for a price as well. You know, when the guard gets a bribe on the outside for smuggling in a cell phone or something to an inmate.

I would like to see corrupt guards in this game.

:)
CplHenderson
level2
level2

Re: [Suggestion] Corrupt Guards

Postby CplHenderson » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 am

Return to “Community Members”