[MOD] JVA - German Prison

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

bejay45
level0

[MOD] JVA - German Prison

Postby bejay45 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi,

I just took some time into making my first mod (and this will be my first post here).

JVA - German Prison
This mod gives your guards a german look. There are also some other changes, like the clock, firefighters, ambulance, riot police, the CEO Letter and more.
I am not aiming at 100% accuracy about the uniform standards and stuff like this (some prisons have blue uniforms for example) - just for fun.

I also wanted to change the font to the DIN Font, but the font file is taking time to make and I am kind of lazy right now.
Since this is my first mod I am happy, if you notice me about any mistakes (like in the manifest.txt).

This mod does no translations, it is compatible with every language mod you are using. In the screenshots I am using the german translation mod, which can be found in the workshop too.

Have fun.

Screenshots

Download
Steam Workshop
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228384194

Direct Download
http://youbjorn.com/hausgemacht/2014/02/jva-german-prison/
Last edited by bejay45 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: [MOD] JVA - German Prison

Postby VoiD88 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 am

Mann, bin ich froh dass diese Uniformen allmählich abgeschafft werden und die Polizisten hierzulande jetzt eher aussehen wie amerikanische Cops... Diese Senf- und Grünfarbigen Sakkos sahen einfach nur scheiße aus find ich :roll:

Man, I'm glad that these uniforms are being abolished now and policewomen and -men in germany now look more like cops in america... Those mustard and green colored suits just looked completely shit in my opinion :roll:

By the way, if anyone's curios, JVA stands for "Justizvollzugsanstalt" which is the officialese german term for prison 8)
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Re: [MOD] JVA - German Prison

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:54 am

I also was thinking to make German Prison but I didnt because I am not from Germany and I am not German so I know nothing in Germany prisons. Nice mod though.

Return to “Community Members”