[MOD] Sandbox Mode is here!

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

jackbua
level1
level1

[MOD] Sandbox Mode is here!

Postby jackbua » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:47 pm

This Mod is a combination of a grant.lua file that gives you 100 Million dollars just for having a delivery zone and a materials.txt file that removes the time it takes your workmen to constructi/install/demolish all objects:
Dropbox: Sandbox Mode
Steam: Sandbox Mode

Also, there is a known-yet-minor bug in the game caused by a typo that makes the guard dogs not actually staff. This Mod fixes that. You can test if this mod is working (or activated) by setting a kennel area as staff-only and seeing if your tired dogs will go back to the kennels to rest. If they just rest where they are or all get hung up by the kennel door, then this mod is not working or is not activated.

This Mod is the same Mod only it removes the truck delivery mechanic, making items instantly appear in the deliveries area.
Dropbox: Sandbox Mode (No Truck Deliveries)
Steam: Sandbox Mode (No Truck Deliveries)

They should work with all regular save files and grant mods, but I have also uploaded a custom save file to work in conjunction with these Mods that has 100 million dollars, intake of prisoners turned off (which you can turn on in-game) and all research is completed. I put fog of war on because I think it is necessary to determine where you need to stationed your guards and place your CCTV cameras . It can be found here:
Dropbox: SANDBOX MODE Map
Steam: SANDBOX MODE Map

Use these like any other Mods or Maps.
The Mod folder "Sandbox Mode"needs to be unzipped into C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect\mods\ (and activated in-game and possibly on a new map)
The map files "SANDBOX MODE.prison" and "SANDBOX MODE.png" needs to be unzipped into C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect\saves\.

NOTE:These Mods are not compatible with any other mods that modify the materials.txt file, and the functionality of these Mods are debatable when subscribed to on Steam. The Steam versions work fine for me, and the method I used to create these mods are known to work, so it may be a Steam/Prison Architect publishing issue.

Please let me know how it works for you.
Last edited by jackbua on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
Greggster990
level1
level1

Re: [MOD] Sandbox Mode is here!

Postby Greggster990 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

What is different about the custom save?
jackbua
level1
level1

Postby jackbua » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Greggster990 wrote:What is different about the custom save?

Good question. I updated the information to cover that.
jackbua
level1
level1

Postby jackbua » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 am

I added a new Mod to the original post. Hope you all like it.

Return to “Community Members”