Friendly Fire for Armed Guard

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

crobin
level0

Friendly Fire for Armed Guard

Postby crobin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:53 pm

I was trying to control the heavy riot with armed guard (of course, with weapon free activated :o ).

But I ended up with massive body counts on the floor including 10+ guards :? :shock: .

It was so quick that I couldn't notice that the deaths came from prisoner attacks or shotgun fires.

So, is there really a friendly fire from armed guard??? :?:
gmyx
level1
level1

Re: Friendly Fire for Armed Guard

Postby gmyx » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm

crobin wrote:I was trying to control the heavy riot with armed guard (of course, with weapon free activated :o ).

But I ended up with massive body counts on the floor including 10+ guards :? :shock: .

It was so quick that I couldn't notice that the deaths came from prisoner attacks or shotgun fires.

So, is there really a friendly fire from armed guard??? :?:

Yup. If you look at the Alpha 17 video, you will see that one armed guard is shot by the other.
steviebuk
level2
level2

Postby steviebuk » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:44 am

Also the reports need reworking. I just had a riot and only a few of the deaths were caused by the prisoners, so not exactly unsolved murders. But the other roughly 10 unsolved murders was the guard on weapons free shooting the shits that started it :) so again, not unsolved.
CplHenderson
level2
level2

Postby CplHenderson » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 am

I know sniper rifles are planned for the game, but I have to hope that regular rifles/pistols are introduced as well. Shotguns are hard to just shoot one person with, and can result in more friendly fire as mentioned here.

Actually, I don't see any reason why you couldn't arm your guards with a pistol - it's already in the game, all that needs to be programmed is a method for switching weapons.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 am

CplHenderson wrote:I know sniper rifles are planned for the game, but I have to hope that regular rifles/pistols are introduced as well. Shotguns are hard to just shoot one person with, and can result in more friendly fire as mentioned here.

Actually, I don't see any reason why you couldn't arm your guards with a pistol - it's already in the game, all that needs to be programmed is a method for switching weapons.

Every staff has its own positive and negative benefit.

Return to “Community Members”