[suggesstion] Bridgesq

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

spinroblox
level1
level1

[suggesstion] Bridgesq

Postby spinroblox » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:30 am

I searched and couldn't really see a topic about this so
I believe that bridges should be added to cross the lakes and rivers in the game. this could be done in sort of the same way as road gates as only the bridge can be on the water but you can change the tiles on the bridge instead of just 1 type of set tiles.
That's about all i got
Citizen
level2
level2

Re: [suggesstion] Bridgesq

Postby Citizen » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 am

The whole lake idea is kind of lame to begin with. Why would anyone build a prison on a finite plot of land with body of water that takes up a 1/3 of said land. Maybe there is silver bullet end game thing that ties in lakes and mermaid rehab for chronic car theft....or something. I don't know. Why do we even have lakes? Did I miss the point in one of the videos?
iScripters
level2
level2

Postby iScripters » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 am

Citizen wrote:The whole lake idea is kind of lame to begin with. Why would anyone build a prison on a finite plot of land with body of water that takes up a 1/3 of said land. Maybe there is silver bullet end game thing that ties in lakes and mermaid rehab for chronic car theft....or something. I don't know. Why do we even have lakes? Did I miss the point in one of the videos?

For added difficulty?
CplHenderson
level2
level2

Postby CplHenderson » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:48 am

I could see features like allowing prisoners to swim, boat patrols and escape via swimming coming into the game, but I'm not really sure why IV introduced lakes this early when anything related is probably months, if not years, away.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Postby RichieGrape » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 am

Citizen wrote:The whole lake idea is kind of lame to begin with. Why would anyone build a prison on a finite plot of land with body of water that takes up a 1/3 of said land. Maybe there is silver bullet end game thing that ties in lakes and mermaid rehab for chronic car theft....or something. I don't know. Why do we even have lakes? Did I miss the point in one of the videos?
There are aesthetic reasons Imagehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217557027&searchtext=

Return to “Community Members”