Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

User avatar
RichieGrape
level4
level4
Posts: 580
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 am
Location: Cleveland, OH USA

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby RichieGrape » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:18 pm

TheFunnyOne1125 wrote:Baaaaaaaaaa. I just can't wait!!!!!!

just got home from work and a lil piece of me died inside...o well i have crap to do anyways...the day is still young i think..o well there is always tomorrow
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

I am getting huge lags when I start the game..Maybe a sign of alpha17 being releasing?Maybe
lakefisher1
level1
level1
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm
Location: Ye Olde Royal Town Of Sutton Coldfield

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby lakefisher1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Don't give up yet! I'm sure it was bout 7/8 PM for me when an update was released a few months ago, and its now 5 PM. Still got time to hope.
TheFunnyOne1125
level1
level1
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:42 am

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby TheFunnyOne1125 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Well if you look at the Blog Forum. Most updates were posted near the same time.
sutieday
level1
level1
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby sutieday » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Day 30 and still no Alpha yet :(
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 pm

sutieday wrote:Day 30 and still no Alpha yet :(


Tomorrow..
sutieday
level1
level1
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby sutieday » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:55 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
sutieday wrote:Day 30 and still no Alpha yet :(


Tomorrow..


Such a long wait, This Alpha must be good then, I hope :)
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:58 pm

sutieday wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
sutieday wrote:Day 30 and still no Alpha yet :(


Tomorrow..


Such a long wait, This Alpha must be good then, I hope :)


I hope that as well...Alpha16 dissapointed me and I felt I wasted my time waiting for Alpha16 because I was waiting for armed guards instead of Woods. Alpha17 better feature armed guards or something major system such as multi-floor, gangs etc...
lakefisher1
level1
level1
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm
Location: Ye Olde Royal Town Of Sutton Coldfield

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby lakefisher1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm

It will, hopefully, be something big - probably something which more features can be added to when(/if?) PA goes into Beta. I think Chris is keen on rehabilitation through schools/libraries, but there seems to more in place for armed guards to be added. Either would be good, but armed guards would be much more fun.
thekillergreece
level4
level4
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Ammm...Greece maybe?

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby thekillergreece » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

lakefisher1 wrote:It will, hopefully, be something big - probably something which more features can be added to when(/if?) PA goes into Beta. I think Chris is keen on rehabilitation through schools/libraries, but there seems to more in place for armed guards to be added. Either would be good, but armed guards would be much more fun.


Beta will disable the "adding new contents" to the game and enables "bug-fixes and polish features" of the game. I prefer staying Alpha over than Beta...
Citizen
level2
level2
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 am

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby Citizen » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Ya it better be mindblowing to make us waitt until the last day of the month with 31 days in it with nary a word about what to expect on the forums or facebook.

Even Micheal Caine is out of sorts and he is a right proper bloke. Can't blame him.

Image
rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby rsdworker » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
lakefisher1 wrote:It will, hopefully, be something big - probably something which more features can be added to when(/if?) PA goes into Beta. I think Chris is keen on rehabilitation through schools/libraries, but there seems to more in place for armed guards to be added. Either would be good, but armed guards would be much more fun.


Beta will disable the "adding new contents" to the game and enables "bug-fixes and polish features" of the game. I prefer staying Alpha over than Beta...


not true - some betas have new ithings - example gnomoria is in beta and has few new items in recently
sutieday
level1
level1
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby sutieday » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 am

I don't know if it's just me but, I feel as if I'm playing Minecraft in it's early age, a prison-like minecraft game...
By this I mean buying a game that's gonna be really good in the future.
matts
level1
level1
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:27 am
Location: US

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby matts » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 am

Just remember, it took almost 2 months for Alpha 15 to come out.. So its not always just a month or less.
User avatar
111none
level4
level4
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 am
Location: Wangjing, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China

Re: Alpha 17 rumors/expectations

Postby 111none » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:21 am

matts wrote:Just remember, it took almost 2 months for Alpha 15 to come out.. So its not always just a month or less.

Just let the devs release it when they want to. They know what their doing, they never let me down yet.

Return to “Community Members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest