[MOD] Doing Time (Double Prison Time)

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

blacksythe
level2
level2

[MOD] Doing Time (Double Prison Time)

Postby blacksythe » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi fairly new to modding and made this mod, its very basic as it is my first for prison architect.

I found a mod that makes sentence lengths pretty much infinite, but this is not what I wanted for my prison so I developed my own.

Essentially it doubles all sentence lengths so the prisoners remain imprisoned for longer. As far as I can see during my testing, it doesn't seem to work on existing prisons but does work when starting a new prison.
If anyone can let me know what they thing, I'd appreciate the feedback.

I plan to develop several different flavors of this mod and have a play around with the likelihood of getting prisoners more likely to cause trouble.

So without further ado here it is.

Dropbox Link

Install instructions can be found here

Finally if anyone can explain how to upload to the steam workshop I'd appreciate it.
Last edited by blacksythe on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Re: [MOD] Doing Time (Double Prison Time)

Postby RichieGrape » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 pm

blacksythe wrote:Hi fairly new to modding and made this mod, its very basic as it is my first for prison architect.

I found a mod that makes sentence lengths pretty much infinite, but this is not what I wanted for my prison so I developed my own.

Essentially it doubles all sentence lengths so the prisoners remain imprisoned for longer. As far as I can see during my testing, it doesn't seem to work on existing prisons but does work when starting a new prison.
If anyone can let me know what they thing, I'd appreciate the feedback.

I plan to develop several different flavors of this mod and have a play around with the likelihood of getting prisoners more likely to cause trouble.

So without further ado here it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/343fpb52ydoohiy/Doing%20Time.zip

Finally if anyone can explain how to upload to the steam workshop I'd appreciate it.
nice i'll have to check this out after work...maybe i can finnaly make a min sec prison that actually has prisoners in it lol
knoest26
level5
level5

Re: [MOD] Doing Time (Double Prison Time)

Postby knoest26 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:42 pm

This mod works perfectly. Thanks for making Prison Architect fun again, the low intake was really annoying when you want to grow bigger

Return to “Community Members”