Things That Might Be Nice to See in Next Patch

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

Edna Creek
level0

Things That Might Be Nice to See in Next Patch

Postby Edna Creek » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:44 pm

i personal have Been to prison i know what there is and i have not seen in this game is some of the Following

(URGENT)Flood Lights
(MAIN)the Ability to to make a protection wing for eg sex offenders child molesters ect
bin cleaning
to be able to doable up on the rooms
Canonical Visits

and that is on only some for this Patch i will update my list for the Next Patch
MiriW
level2
level2

Re: Things That Might Be Nice to See in Next Patch

Postby MiriW » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Did you mean conjugal visit?
Meeeps
level3
level3

Postby Meeeps » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Edna Creek wrote:(MAIN)the Ability to to make a protection wing for eg sex offenders child molesters ect

Already possible with security levels, also please check the "how to post suggestions" thread
Steve10
level0

Postby Steve10 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Sex Offender areas are separate to High or Medium Security at some prisons I believe, so it would make sense to be able to designate areas for those prisoners.

As for Canonical I believe he's referring to priests and vicars visiting to allow prisoners to repent, another pretty cool feature that I believe I've seen mentioned somewhere.
HeroFV
level2
level2

Postby HeroFV » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Steve10 wrote:Sex Offender areas are separate to High or Medium Security at some prisons I believe, so it would make sense to be able to designate areas for those prisoners.

As for Canonical I believe he's referring to priests and vicars visiting to allow prisoners to repent, another pretty cool feature that I believe I've seen mentioned somewhere.

Either way, it seems to have been brought up before.

Conjugal rooms are listed as unlikely. I'm not sure why. They only link to visitation rooms. I would guess it's either considered a bit redundant or they think it would be a bit inappropriate and want to keep the content less "mature" rated, perhaps.

Chaplains/priests and Chapels are expected to be released. I think simply because of it's appearance in the campaign.

Then again, maybe the OP is being misunderstood? Could you specify a little more what you are meaning by Canonical?

Return to “Community Members”